Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

damn i hope yall dont get tmac...this move was real
pimp.gif

I don't know why that was considered a dumb comment?? But,

Eddie House
T-Mac "If he signs"
Mike Miller
Udonis Haslem
Joel or Big Z

That 2nd team right there can beat alot of NBA 1st teams. 

Teams like the Nets, Rockets, T-Wolves, Clippers, Kings, Hornets, Pacers, Bucks, and Warriors.. And arguably Phoenix, Utah, Knicks, Blazers, and Bobcats.

wow.

Originally Posted by JD617

Eddie House
T-Mac "If he signs"
Mike Miller
Udonis Haslem
Joel or Big Z

Teams like the Nets, Rockets, T-Wolves, Clippers, Kings, Hornets, Pacers, Bucks, and Warriors.. And arguably Phoenix, Utah, Knicks, Blazers, and Bobcats.

roll.gif

i know right?
laugh.gif

this $+*$% hallucinating

drank the kool aid and then some

We have a nice bench but lets not get carried away

I'll say it again, the championship goes thru the LAkers. They are the best team in the world until proven otherwise

its a rap son my man lebron gon smack the league now for disrespectin all these years and i dont care what no1 says this man is the captain in my eyes now he's better than d wade even with his one ring indivually lebron is gonna man handle at point guard d wade and bosh are his sons now that is all

People really have to understand what this Eddie house move does. Stretching the floor is one thing, but now you have three DEADLY Shooters coming off the bench... talk about match up nightmares...

Originally Posted by roboski

NobleKane wrote:
roboski wrote:
OK... If the Heat get T-Mac our second team can beat most 1st teams in the NBA. And yes I said MOST.
wow here we go with the dumb comments

Eddie House
T-Mac "If he signs"
Mike Miller
Udonis Haslem
Joel or Big Z

But keep hating just cause KING James didn't sign with you favorite team.
laugh.gif

WOW
roll.gif

I see alot of "wows" and "rolling faces" but nobody is saying NOTHING!!

If u have

Eddie House
T Mac "and that's if he signs with the Heat"
Mike Miller
Udonis Haslem
Joel or Big Z

U mean to tell me that team right there can hold it down and beat some 1st team NBA teams??

Don't give me no "rolling faces" or "this fool done drank all the kool aid" or some other petty response hit me with some valid reasons why they can't. Cause alot of those names I mentioned are proven talent that alot of teams were willing to pay big money for to be starters on there teams.

I know the Lakers are the team to beat "and I got mad respect for them" but come on what's happening down here in Miami is something nobodies ever seen before in the NBA.

Talk to me!

If u have

Eddie House
Mike Miller
Udonis Haslem
Joel or Big Z

U mean to tell me that team right there can hold it down and beat some 1st team NBA teams??

Don't give me no "rolling faces" or "this fool done drank all the kool aid" or some other petty response hit me with some valid reasons why they can't. Cause alot of those names I mentioned are proven talent that alot of teams were willing to pay big money for to be starters on there teams.

I know the Lakers are the team to beat "and I got mad respect for them" but come on what's happening down here in Miami is something nobodies ever seen before in the NBA.

Talk to me!

That's a solid bench but that the worst team in the NBA by far if that's your starting 5

I think the Heat will win the championship but yall ODing.

If u have

Eddie House
Mike Miller
Udonis Haslem
Joel or Big Z

Talk to me!

dude your replies warrant half assed comments because you are out of your MIND. You seem like one of them casual sporta fans who only watch the superbowl or some $$*# like that...

eddie house........the highest amount of starts this %!@$! had a season his entire career is 10........... not even the fact you putting him at point guard to run this "team who could beat most nba teams" this %!@$! wasnt even good enough to start for the knicks last year....and it was the ++$**%% knicks!

Tmac....the same tmac who reportedly hobbled off at his try out with the bulls? the same tmac who gets injured over and over again? the same tmac with the broke jumper who has shot 40% from the field the last 5 seasons?

Mike Miller...great shooter good passer and rebounder probably the only guy of the 5 you listed who would start on another nba team. and hell judging from all that winning hes brought every team hes been on NO DOUBT he would take out most these nba teams lol

udonis haslem.... pretty good rebounder for his size and can hit the jumper. but nothing spectacular which is why teams were only offering him the mle...

Anthony and Big Z...really? Joel anthony???? are you ++$**%% kidding me? lets forget the fact hes a 6 foot 9 center. good shot blocker and nothing else.. and big z needs to hang it up already...slow as a snail average at everything but can hit open j's. hell prolly get injured this year and the hang um up...

its a good bench. dont make it out to be anymore than that.

you would probably have more of a legit argument if this was 5 years ago but its not

see you not even believing what you say now. "some"??? now its "some"? when your first post said this:

If the Heat get T-Mac our second team can beat most 1st teams in the NBA. And yes I said MOST

and yes you said MOST.

i think instead of some and most you meant to say a couple
laugh.gif

^ Yeah, Bron has looked slimmer the enitre off season. If he played the 4-5 I might be a little concerned, but even if he lost 10 lbs of muscle he's still a beast for his position.

And maybe less weight will equal more explosiveness (don't know if that's even possible?)

The Miami Heat announced today that they have signed guard Patrick Beverley. Per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Beverley played in four games (three starts) for the Heat’s 2010 summer league squad, averaging 5.8 points, 4.8 rebounds, 2.25 steals, 1.8 assists and 24.8 minutes, while shooting 34.8 percent from the field and 70.0 percent from the free-throw line.

Ira Winderman of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel wrote in a recent mailbag column that Miami's final roster spot will likely come down to Kenny Hasbrouck and rookie Da'Sean Butler.

The Heat drafted Butler in June for his potential and before they knew that LeBron James and Chris Bosh would be coming to town.

Winderman writes that it will likely come down to Butler's potential and what Hasbrouck can already bring.

[h1]Heat Big 3 debut set for Oct. 5 home exhibition vs. Pistons[/h1]
The new-look Miami Heat is scheduled for its formal unveiling on Tuesday Oct. 5 at 7:30 p.m. AmericanAirlines Arena.

Whether it is a true peek into what is to follow is another story, considering it merely will be the Heat's exhibition opener.

Although widely known in advance, the official announcement of the Heat's exhibition opener came not from the Heat but rather from the Detroit Pistons, the Heat's opponent in that Oct. 5 game.

The Pistons formally announced their preseason schedule Thursday.

Unlike the NBA regular-season schedule, which is released by the league, teams can release their exhibition schedules at their discretion.

The Heat is finalizing its preseason schedule, which will include two or three home exhibition games. The Heat generally plays fewer than the NBA maximum of eight exhibitions, but with LeBron James and Chris Bosh joining Dwyane Wade this offseason, it likely will play a full preseason schedule.

Two other Heat exhibitions already were announced by promoters, with the Heat to face the Oklahoma City Thunder in Kansas City on Oct. 8 and the Orlando Magic in Tampa on Oct. 22.

Teams generally field their strongest preseason lineups in home exhibition games and neutral-city games that they are listed as the home team, which is the case for the Heat with the preseason game in Kansas City.

The NBA announced the Heat will open its regular season Oct. 26 in Boston, with its home opener Oct. 29 against Orlando. The complete 2010-11 NBA regular-season schedule will be released Tuesday.

By Ira Winderman South Florida Sun Sentinel

^Where does it say she's not moving?

There's a vid posted in another thread where she states she's been searching for homes and it's become a new hobby for her.

I'm sure Bron would not want his kids to be in Ohio right now anyhow.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

^Where does it say she's not moving?

There's a vid posted in another thread where she states she's been searching for homes and it's become a new hobby for her.

I'm sure Bron would not want his kids to be in Ohio right now anyhow.

She made it clear that she is not going to move her sons LeBron, Jr. 5, and Maximus, 3, from the neighborhood in Cleveland. LeBron Jr., will be starting kindergarten there soon.

Miami Heat 2010-2011 Regular Season Schedule

http://

[table][tr][td]SUNDAY[/td][td]MONDAY[/td][td]TUESDAY[/td][td]WEDNESDAY[/td][td]THURSDAY[/td][td]FRIDAY[/td][td]SATURDAY[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Upcoming Games[/td][/tr][tr][td]October[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 26[/td][td] @ Boston  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 27[/td][td] @ Philadelphia  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 29[/td][td] vs Orlando  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 31[/td][td] @ New Jersey  [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]November[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 02[/td][td] vs Minnesota  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 05[/td][td] @ New Orleans  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 06[/td][td] vs New Jersey  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 09[/td][td] vs Utah  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 11[/td][td] vs Boston  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 13[/td][td] vs Toronto  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 17[/td][td] vs Phoenix  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 19[/td][td] vs Charlotte  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 20[/td][td] @ Memphis  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 22[/td][td] vs Indiana  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 24[/td][td] @ Orlando  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 26[/td][td] vs Philadelphia  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 27[/td][td] @ Dallas  [/td][td] 8:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 29[/td][td] vs Washington  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]December[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 01[/td][td] vs Detroit  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 02[/td][td] @ Cleveland  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 04[/td][td] vs Atlanta  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 06[/td][td] @ Milwaukee  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 08[/td][td] @ Utah  [/td][td] 9:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 10[/td][td] @ Golden State  [/td][td] 10:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 11[/td][td] @ Sacramento  [/td][td] 10:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 13[/td][td] vs New Orleans  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 15[/td][td] vs Cleveland  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 17[/td][td] @ New York  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 18[/td][td] @ Washington  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 20[/td][td] vs Dallas  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 23[/td][td] @ Phoenix  [/td][td] 10:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 25[/td][td] @ LA Lakers  [/td][td] 5:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 28[/td][td] vs New York  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 29[/td][td] @ Houston  [/td][td] 8:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]January[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 01[/td][td] vs Golden State  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 03[/td][td] @ Charlotte  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 04[/td][td] vs Milwaukee  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 07[/td][td] @ Milwaukee  [/td][td] 8:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 09[/td][td] @ Portland  [/td][td] 9:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 12[/td][td] @ LA Clippers  [/td][td] 10:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 13[/td][td] @ Denver  [/td][td] 10:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 15[/td][td] @ Chicago  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 18[/td][td] vs Atlanta  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 22[/td][td] vs Toronto  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 27[/td][td] @ New York  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 28[/td][td] vs Detroit  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 30[/td][td] @ Oklahoma City  [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 31[/td][td] vs Cleveland  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]February[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 03[/td][td] @ Orlando  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 04[/td][td] @ Charlotte  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 06[/td][td] vs LA Clippers  [/td][td] 12:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 08[/td][td] vs Indiana  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 11[/td][td] @ Detroit  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 13[/td][td] @ Boston  [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 15[/td][td] @ Indiana  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 16[/td][td] @ Toronto  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 22[/td][td] vs Sacramento  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 24[/td][td] @ Chicago  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 25[/td][td] vs Washington  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 27[/td][td] vs New York  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]March[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 03[/td][td] vs Orlando  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 04[/td][td] @ San Antonio  [/td][td] 9:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 06[/td][td] vs Chicago  [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 08[/td][td] vs Portland  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 10[/td][td] vs LA Lakers  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 12[/td][td] vs Memphis  [/td][td] 3:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 14[/td][td] vs San Antonio  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 16[/td][td] vs Oklahoma City  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 18[/td][td] @ Atlanta  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 19[/td][td] vs Denver  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 23[/td][td] @ Detroit  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 25[/td][td] vs Philadelphia  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 27[/td][td] vs Houston  [/td][td] 6:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 29[/td][td] @ Cleveland  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 30[/td][td] @ Washington  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]April[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 01[/td][td] @ Minnesota  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 03[/td][td] @ New Jersey  [/td][td] 6:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 06[/td][td] vs Milwaukee  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 08[/td][td] vs Charlotte  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 10[/td][td] vs Boston  [/td][td] 3:30pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 11[/td][td] @ Atlanta  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 13[/td][td] @ Toronto  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Lebron has a son named Maximus? Lolol. He must be a fan of Transformers or the movie Gladiator. Its not safe for the James family in the state of Cleveland, they should all move out of there.

Lebron has a son named Maximus? Lolol. He must be a fan of Transformers or the movie Gladiator. Its not safe for the James family in the state of Cleveland, they should all move out of there.

Back
Top Bottom