Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

Man the heat are not signing tmac or AI, stop with that nonsense.

Varnado is too frail to play right night...the kid is like 190.

Pittman is a lazy bum, he's in the best position of all those rookies and he can't get his body right? Wow
He could play some important minutes for this square, come in and use up those 6 fouls and maybe steal a bucket or two.

Chalmers will be aite, just knock down the J, young man and lead a couple fast breaks here and there. He already plays decent D.

If they could somehow get Dampier in there that would be great.

Another vet backup guard that will bring that hard hat mentality, and this squad would be complete.

Does Scheyer have any chance of making the squad?  Seems like he could be a quality back-up

I still think T-Mac would be a great addition

Tyson Chandler would be perfect with this team but he make too much money.

Pat Riley is about to pull some more magic.This team will be more hated than the NWO when Hogan first joined ha.

m33m

It's official! Thanks to the Miami Heat Organization, Mr. Arison, Pat Riley, the fans and the players that made this happen

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Are people that clueless about Varnado? Jarvis can slide back and forth between the 3rd C and PF spot. Besides Anthony, he's already the best interior defender on the Heat and he doesn't even have a number yet.

No one is clueless on V but some of ya'll are clueless how this organisation is ran. Like Pittman being to chubby, V needs sometime to bulk up. They'll have him play in Europe like Pittman.

It's not out of the question that they might be on the roster while they devolop but be inactive most of the yr

Can't be mad that Raja chased the money and went to Utah.

I would love to add Matt Barnes, but he may be too expensive for us.

Still need another backup SG , Stackhouse may be an option. Still would like one more big, i.e. Theo Ratliff, Dampier. I hope they dont plan on starting Illgauskus (sp?)

Then add another shooter/pg - JWill, Dooling, House etc.

Overall Im relieved Miller is finally officially signed.

Chalmers
Wade
Lebron/Miller
Bosh/Haslem
Anthony/Z

So far.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Man the heat are not signing tmac or AI, stop with that nonsense.

Varnado is too frail to play right night...the kid is like 190.

Pittman is a lazy bum, he's in the best position of all those rookies and he can't get his body right? Wow
He could play some important minutes for this square, come in and use up those 6 fouls and maybe steal a bucket or two.

Chalmers will be aite, just knock down the J, young man and lead a couple fast breaks here and there. He already plays decent D.

If they could somehow get Dampier in there that would be great.

Another vet backup guard that will bring that hard hat mentality, and this squad would be complete.
Dexter is lazy now?  You do realize how far he's come since his freshman year at Texas right?  He's not ready to log NBA minutes by anyone's standards but time in the D-league and continuing a strict diet and work out regimen and he'll be good to go next year.  Storing him over in Europe is STUPID!  He needs to be monitored 24/7 by the Heat organization, working with professional trainers, not picking up bad habits overseas.  What happens if someone gets injured?  How are you gonna call up Pittman for spot minutes at the 5 when he's overseas? 

Pittman's lazy, needs to go overseas...sign AI and T-Mac...sign Shaq...where is all this stupidity coming from in this thread?

I was on the Pittman wagon early last year, then idk what happen maybe he was fighting injury or something.

But the kid heart was ghost, look like he didn't give a f.

And yes, he's lazy, if your a top program for 4 yrs(TEXAS!) getting prepared for the next level, and after 4 yrs your still not in enough shape to be ready to play 15mintues(shape wise not skills). Yes in a lot of people eyes that lazy. Texas strength and conditioning program is like no other.

I never said he couldn't play on the nba level, like I said come in use up those 6 fouls and steal a bucket here or there. With the big 3 I think they'll try to push him to his physical limit.

How is what Dade Boy & I saying him going to Europe/oversee stupid? While they're overseas, the Heat send trainers over there to work with them. That's how the Heat and other teams do it. They don't just send them to the NBDL.

Ever thought to yourself that we might just know more of what's going on with our team then someone that doesn't follow the team closely?

I don't think Pittman is lazy & like I said in my last post, we might also just keep him & V on the roster and develop them that way but most likely wont see the floor much if at all

Originally Posted by h3at23

How is what Dade Boy & I saying him going to Europe/oversee stupid? While they're overseas, the Heat send trainers over there to work with them. That's how the Heat and other teams do it. They don't just send them to the NBDL.

Ever thought to yourself that we might just know more of what's going on with our team then someone that doesn't follow the team closely?

I don't think Pittman is lazy & like I said in my last post, we might also just keep him & V on the roster and develop them that way but most likely wont see the floor much if at all
laugh.gif

I don't understand how he can call somebody else opinion stupid when he said this earlier in the this thread.

"I don't think people have yet to realize that slotting Varnado at C next to Bosh is going to do wonders for the Heat. 

His defense is exactly what this squad needs."

Varnado starting at center will never happen, the kid is 6'9 190...featherweight,

no way can that dude handle night in and night out slotted at the center spot in the nba.

D. Howard and Amare will literally put that kid in the basket.

Matt Barnes is expected to make an announcement on Friday about which team he'll join, but it looks like Miami is his most likely destination.
The Celtics, Mavericks and Lakers are under consideration, but the Heat seem to be winning the fight for his services. The Heat remind us of that owner that blows all his money in a fantasy auction on a couple players, but then sees a bunch of steals fall to him at the end of the draft. Jul. 15 - 4:13 pm et

Originally Posted by h3at23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That Mike Miller signing was HUGE. As a Wizards fan who watched him play all year last year, mark my words. That signing will make a giant difference in your season. This should be talked about much more than it is imo.

i never really watched mike miller play... all i know about him is that he is a 48% 3 point shooter...

They still need some youthful exuberance and athleticism imo; too many over the hill guys just trying to get a ring. I'd like to see them "take a chance" on a guy like Gerald Green (38% 3 pt shooter), Von Wafer (lock down defender), James White (potentially lockdown defender), JR Giddens, and an athletic big like DJ Mbenga, Marcus Haislip, Donnell Harvey, and an established guy you can steal like Rasual Butler, Marquis Daniels, or Josh Howard. On another note, I want to see Jackie Manuel get a shot in the L. I think he's an NBA caliber defender and hustle guy with a high bball IQ

Back
Top Bottom