OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

I'm not hiding one bit. We're 0-2 and #%^@ hasn't changed. I've said it won't and it hasn't. You'll attempt to explain how it has, and you'll be wrong again.

Rinse and repeat. I'm always right. We will continue to suck until serious change happens. Quote me @#%^^

Yes he could. He was on Twitter. :lol:

:lol: if you take my tweets seriously,

All your takes, all your tweets, all your everything is always the same. Don't hide under someone's skirt now. :smh:

I'm not hiding one bit. We're 0-2 and #%^@ hasn't changed. I've said it won't and it hasn't. You'll attempt to explain how it has, and you'll be wrong again.

Rinse and repeat. I'm always right. We will continue to suck until serious change happens. Quote me @#%^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Mystifying: At least twice in the past two years, LeGarrette Blount would have welcomed Dolphins interest but Miami never pursued him, according to an associate. Blount bludgeoned the Dolphins Sunday, with 29 carries for 123 yards.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...y-jackson/article103045882.html#storylink=cpy

Respected football analytics site footballoutsiders.com gives the Dolphins the third best chance of landing the No. 1 overall draft pick and thus having the league’s worst record (10.1 percent). Cleveland is given the best sot at 23.7 percent and Jacksonville the second-best at 10.3.

"He has really been, probably, one of our most consistent guys that we have," Gase said. "I don't know how much more he can really step up considering that he's doing everything right now that we need him to do. It's just that we need every guy to pull their weight."

Gase on Tannehill.

PFF also has him as our highest rated player.

And he leads the team in rushing.

But hey, 0-2, blame the only position people can fathom blaming. :lol:

Wonder if San Diego fans blamed Rivers for going 2-14.

Gase doesn't come out with a no huddle offense I'll be ready for a top 10 pick.

Stills doesn't run his route, pick.
Keep to no huddle, TD.
Goes back to a huddle, drive stalls...

This game was way too close. They looked a mess out there

Our D is garbage. Tanny played well imo all things considered. All that matters is that we got the W

No. Every play is his fault. Arm hit while throwing, his fault. Sack/fumble 2 seconds after snap, his fault. James benched for sucking, Ryan's fault.

3rd string Kody Kessler having a 100+ passer rating in his first career game, Tannehill's fault.

Dalton gonna throw all over us in 4 days, thas on Ryan too.

See all my comments in the NFL thread.
Pretty much mirrors what CP said.

No lie though, local sports radio guys are going to blame this close result on Tanny. Happens every week

I read NT every week tell me Luck is garbage, Rodgers is washed, Wentz is great, etc etc.

People only grasp what happens in that second.

Red rifle gonna destroy this bad defense.

Vance Joseph, step into my office...

You're fired!

Defense need Chris Culiver back, and Kiko has been a failed experiment. He's way too slow and fails to make plays at the point of attack

Defense need Chris Culiver back, and Kiko has been a failed experiment. He's way too slow and fails to make plays at the point of attack

I knew that dude would continue being washed. Eagles sure look a lot better without the two bums we traded for. 3-0 and looking explosive and dynamic on both sides of the ball

We on the other hand... barely beat the Browns at home. Tannenbaum has nuked this team

Red rifle gonna destroy this bad defense.

Vance Joseph, step into my office...

You're fired!

I don't think it's Vance, as much as it's personnel. The NE game? Absolutely, no reason a rookie QB comes in mid-game and completely throws the Defense off balance.

But what I've noticed over the last game and a half really boils down to poor play from our Interior and edge defenders. MLB that's either too slow, or not physical enough to make a play at the point of attack, and our "#1" CB who is an inconsistent play maker and shows a lack of effort.

Vance can only do so much given the talent, or lack there-of, he's given.

I don't think it's Vance, as much as it's personnel. The NE game? Absolutely, no reason a rookie QB comes in mid-game and completely throws the Defense off balance.

But what I've noticed over the last game and a half really boils down to poor play from our Interior and edge defenders. MLB that's either too slow, or not physical enough to make a play at the point of attack, and our "#1" CB who is an inconsistent play maker and shows a lack of effort.

Vance can only do so much given the talent, or lack there-of, he's given.

My issue with Vance is that the pressure seems to be dialed up and works, and then we start playing back, the DB's back off, everything looks Kevin Coyle-ish and bums are completing 30 yard passes with ease. I thought that's what we wanted to change? Pasqualoni, Coyle, I'm tired of all the vanilla, soft schemes.

This is why I wanted a more experienced coach or DC to be hired in the offseason. It didn't have to be Rex, or Shanahan, but so far I am just not impressed with any of the coaching. It's early but the lack of discipline and getting carved up by backup QB's is troubling.

Back
Top Bottom