Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

Thought these would be an easy cop in the cities. Wrong. 
laugh.gif

Yeah, too many hypebeasts and resellers. Ordering online or over the phone is the way to go these days. I'm too old to be dealing with the goons who cut the lines.

I got mine from studiiyo23 in uptown. got there super early 6am for the 10am release and copped the only size 9. . its a lowkey shop , they are also getting the concords .. shouldnt be too hard to get a pair from them . not many people shop there.

Originally Posted by The2husky5

I got mine from studiiyo23 in uptown. got there super early 6am for the 10am release and copped the only size 9. . its a lowkey shop , they are also getting the concords .. shouldnt be too hard to get a pair from them . not many people shop there.

You lie .......can you pre- order them from studiyyo 23 ? Will they have a midnight release for these

i dont think they pre order ... when i went back the sunday after bf to get my girl a pair , i talked to the owner . .he doesnt even know how many pairs they will get or sizes. but i know they dont get many. ill let u know if they are doing a midnight release .

they are good a updating their info though http://www.studiiyo23.com/ check it frequently

Im be out there just for the laughs. I'm not trying to fight a bunch of grown men and teens for some shoes.

About to be an all out war for these.
roll.gif

Any lowkey spots that has really good food I should know about? Born n raised in MN but Im trying to find out something new..

I went to the Burnsville mall. Had some young cats buying the shoes and didn't have a damn clue what they were called or what color they were, only buying them cause of the hype. FNL only had 10 pairs.

Just glad I got my pairs on the way from NDC and Eastbay and didn't have to deal with MOA.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Im be out there just for the laughs. I'm not trying to fight a bunch of grown men and teens for some shoes.

About to be an all out war for these.
roll.gif
i saw this comments earlier ... and thought nothing of it...... then saw the line when i arrived .... and laughed 

Originally Posted by KG21

I went to the Burnsville mall. Had some young cats buying the shoes and didn't have a damn clue what they were called or what color they were, only buying them cause of the hype. FNL only had 10 pairs.

Just glad I got my pairs on the way from NDC and Eastbay and didn't have to deal with MOA.
What time did FNL open? I was wondering if they'd have any.
Nice job getting them online. I missed them and had to go the MOA thing... worst ever.

They opened at 7am. When I copped the Space Jams there two years ago they had about 15 pairs. Seems like a few pairs were spoken for by a few employees.

I'm too old to be dealing with the ruckus at MOA man, maybe back in college or high school but not anymore. Did you end up getting a pair?

Can anyone recap the release at MOA?

Originally Posted by KG21

They opened at 7am. When I copped the Space Jams there two years ago they had about 15 pairs. Seems like a few pairs were spoken for by a few employees.

I'm too old to be dealing with the ruckus at MOA man, maybe back in college or high school but not anymore. Did you end up getting a pair?

Can anyone recap the release at MOA?
theirs was maybe 500 people there all being funnled through one door by security and police ... it was absolute mayhem .. with tons of busting in line and pushing ... im glad MN didnt making the news for any violence etc...

I got there around 7:45 just to see if there was anything going on still and they had three or four security guards posted up in front of HOH with a line about 100 people deep. The manaer of FTL/HOH told me the night before they were only getting about 50 pairs. Needless to say a lot of people in that line went home unhappy.

Anybody know if Foot Locker is going to get the LeBron 9 Freegums? I need to use some gift cards.

Whats good NT heads? Anybody going to get the Chicago X's in MN? I have a local spot we could hit up if anyone is interested....

Have the Lebron IXs anywhere in the cities recently??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Looking for these
nike-lebron-9-ohio-state-4-570x380.jpg

nike-lebron-ix-9-university-of-miami-hurricanes-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom