Official Minnesota Timberwolves 2012 Off-Season Thread ... Andrei Kirilenko signed for 2 years/20 mi

Barea's fine, he'll be out a game or two. 
pimp.gif

https://twitter.com/#!/JerryZgoda
JerryZgoda Jerry Zgoda

Expect Wayne Ellignton to get his chance to prove something with Barea out tonight.

Barea's such a key aspect to our depth (and he'll be a key to our starting lineup soon), so it's tough to see him out in a game against such formidable opponent. Hopefully Ellington can step up, we shall see. I want to see him get to the basket more. He didn't do it AT ALL last year. I know it's not his game, but at least throw that in their as a change-up once in a while. The coaches won't play him if he doesn't expand his game more.

Well, crap. Sooo damn close. A little more confidence and assertiveness by Rubio going to the hoop and this team has it made.

Just got back home from the game..

Man one of thee most exciting TWolves game ive seen in a while..

We had it man. We shouldve won that... But i aint even mad.. it was a AMAZING game to watch....

I lost my damn voice
laugh.gif

Rubio distributed & hanlded the rock SO damn well tonight.. it was crazy. he gets wild sometimes but when he executes... Man...
pimp.gif

Def a hard fought game by the T-Wolves...

I had fun
pimp.gif

The Bucks lost make sense because of how bad they played in the first half.

But damn man this team is not giving up and the losses don't bother me.

Is it time to start Rubio? Or do we have him coming in with the bench?

Rubes will be starting shortly, and I trust Adelman more than I have any other Minnesota coach so I'm fine with being even just a little more patient than Minnesota fans have already been to this point.

The most encouraging thing to me today was how Rubio progressed. He showed more confidence in his offensive game to start taking some open looks. Now, it's instilling him with that confidence and getting his assertiveness going. If that means he needs to start then ok, but so long as he's progressing.

He's getting the minutes so all in all the question of him starting or not means nothing to me.

Ellington did not do well tonight... we can't have him out there. A legit SG would do this team WONDERS.
Beasley must have been mad tonight. He was benched for most of the second half...

Lol yee just for confirmation
pimp.gif

20f53xd.jpg

We won fans of the game for the Heat game and we weren't even there
laugh.gif
the "R" sent in the picture of us acting like we were there and they apparently picked us
laugh.gif

Am i a fool for betting a hundred bucks that the wolves would win more than 25 games?

Man I might adopt the T-Wolves as my team for this season. Suns not giving me a reason to watch the NBA recently
frown.gif

The "R" in the picture checking in. My avy is the "D." JPZx is the dude on the far left actually. 
nerd.gif

Our guys are getting their first W of the year tonight. These old Mavs can't keep up for 4 quarters. Let's go.

No I am not the old man
laugh.gif
... I'm that A yo

At least I don't wear a headband to cover up my retreating hairline like houser34.

I'm super confused of what's going on in here right now.
laugh.gif

I see some posters I don't recognize, some pictures of dudes, one of which may or may not be JPZx, and tipoff is in 1:15
pimp.gif

^ Am I about to be forced to post a picture with a nametag that says "JPZx" to prove I'm the 'A'? Waytoomuchhoney style.
laugh.gif

ap-201201012045747208471.jpg

9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e_r.gif

Big W can be attributed to domination on the boards (54-35), and a decisive victory in the three point battle (.455 to .294). The Mavericks absolutely were awful from the three point stripe, shooting like 10%.

Adelman said he hopes to have Barea ready for the San Antonio game tomorrow. They took him out early because the trainer was said midway through the third quarter "he's not moving as well as in the first half."

What's the duration of this injury typically?
frown.gif

I'm sure he's in pain. But shot of Beasley had me
roll.gif
That thud though sounded nasty
sick.gif

Good win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

frown.gif

Per Zgoda: "Beasley's lacerated index finger on shooting hand won't keep him out, but might keep him from shooting."

Originally Posted by houser34

Originally Posted by JPZx

frown.gif

Per Zgoda: "Beasley's lacerated index finger on shooting hand won't keep him out, but might keep him from shooting."
I can't think of a better injury to help the team 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
last season when beasley was out the scoring was balance from love all the way down to pek.

laugh.gif
I really feel like Minnesota should roll now that they got their first win. Could very well be 4-0 (they're not, but played tough in all) and now they finally got over the hump and finished a game I feel like their confidence is not heading full force to some winning.

Great win last night! The energy was definitely in the Target Center.

JPZ... when are the Darko boys making a return? Mix up the outfit a little bit and I'll pick you for FOTG again. I feel like you guys could be a cult hit.

Back
Top Bottom