Official: Minnesota Vikings (11-3) at Chicago Bears (5-9) MNF Thread...8PM/ESPNHD

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by nnarum

Check it out, the Bears win a regular season game, in OT, after they should've lost after missing what is essentially a chip shot, and they go bananas.

Bananas.
Check it out the vikings lost to a team thats not going no where, in OT after letting the bears drop 40 on them and shut the vikings O down all the 1st half and all of OT while playing back ups on the D and the vikings fans extra salty

like really salty
6c115de7b2a04d2ba160eb674d4013776ca9bc8.gif

3d9bf7d89c2a1d93084ad3e43b37186d.jpg

Come on, get all that hate out. It's therapeutic.
Dont play the hate card man
laugh.gif

Your team just got punked by a QB who threw 26 INT's this year and he burned you for 4 TD's.

Minny has been crumbling and its not like they werent playing for anything cause home field was in their sights... This might look to be business as usual forBrett in December right now...

They had Eric Bienemeny (sp?) the RB coach on Vikings Live and Paul Allen asked him if they said anything to Adrian about the fumbles and they said they didsay a little something but not much because they don't want him thinking about the fumbles.

Shiiiet, he needs to start thinking about his fumbles cause that's all he's known for right now. Forget the long runs, forget the beastly stiff arms...his legacy will be that he is a great runner but costs his team games by fumbling.

AP did get face masked, but refs missed it so it is what it is. He's not all to blame for the Vikings loss.....

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

3d9bf7d89c2a1d93084ad3e43b37186d.jpg

Come on, get all that hate out. It's therapeutic.
Dont play the hate card man
laugh.gif

Your team just got punked by a QB who threw 26 INT's this year and he burned you for 4 TD's.

Minny has been crumbling and its not like they werent playing for anything cause home field was in their sights... This might look to be business as usual for Brett in December right now...

glad you threw that in there
roll.gif

thank you bears..

now the eagles just need to take care of business against dallas and we can get a week off

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Minny has been crumbling and its not like they werent playing for anything cause home field was in their sights... This might look to be business as usual for Brett in December right now...

yeah they started their crumble against the packers that first time ... luckily, the packers defense is worse than the vikings defense ... ole torched in thekeester lookin boys ...

Originally Posted by VAHustler

AP did get face masked, but refs missed it so it is what it is. He's not all to blame for the Vikings loss.....

He's not.

Our Secondary got styled on AGAIN
tired.gif
mad.gif

But see, if he just went out instead of trying to truck someone, we woulda had 1st and 10 on our 38. And our offense was doing alright. We had momentum. I wasconfident we woulda at least gotten into FG-range at that point. That's what makes it so frustrating.
tired.gif

And you know what makes it worse, I could actually see it coming when I saw Hillenmeyer closing in from behind...when i saw him trying to punch the ball out iknew it was done, i was just hpoing he was down before it came out
tired.gif

There's a TON of salty people in this thread. Vikings fans are mad...I'd be worried too considering the
sick.gif
games they've had lately.

I was out at a bar w/ friends, which is why I wasn't posting during the game. Anyway...

You can't blame this one on Favre. Anyone that says "There's the ole Brett Favre again" or "Favre in December? I think so" musthave not watched the game.

26/40, 321 YDs, 2 TDs, 0 INTs

What is there to criticize? I don't see anything. I'm not sure what some of you are looking at there that has caused you to place the blame on Favrebut you are entitled to your opinion I guess.

Congrats to Chicago and their fans. They came out and played great despite the awful performance in Baltimore last week. If anyone doesn't believe in the"any given Sunday" (in this case, Monday) concept after all that has happened this season, what else do you need to be convinced? The Chicago Bearswere the better team in the first half, the Vikings were the better team in the second half. Unfortunately, we weren't able to dig ourselves out of thehole we were in...

These things happen. I feel embarrassed to be holding onto the notion that we are the Cardinals of last year, but that's what I am hoping for. I believe in"any given Sunday" so all hope is not gone yet.

That #2 seed is not out of our reach yet either. We win at home against NYG (who have nothing to play for) and the Eagles lose @ Dallas, we get a first-roundbye.

It's obvious we need it.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I wouldn't hand my head if I was a Vikings fan. They didn't score a point in the first half, and CAME BACK to tie this one.

They fought and clawed their way back into the game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't, but I liked what I saw from them tonight.

The Bears wanted a lil more and it showed.

^ True.

Story of the first half: Giving AP his opportunities/carries despite getting little (if not any) positive yardage.
Story of the second half: Favre was allowed to do his own thing and try to win the game on his own (offense was far more pass-oriented).

Points in the first half = 0
Points in the second half = 30

ohwell.gif

Also, looking back, how crucial was that blocked extra point by the Bears on the Vikings first touchdown?

We would have won 31-30 without having to go into overtime.
smh.gif

What's done is done though.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Congrats to Chicago and their fans. They came out and played great despite the awful performance in Baltimore last week. If anyone doesn't believe in the "any given Sunday" (in this case, Monday) concept after all that has happened this season, what else do you need to be convinced? The Chicago Bears were the better team in the first half, the Vikings were the better team in the second half. Unfortunately, we weren't able to dig ourselves out of the hole we were in...

These things happen. I feel embarrassed to be holding onto the notion that we are the Cardinals of last year, but that's what I am hoping for. I believe in "any given Sunday" so all hope is not gone yet.

That #2 seed is not out of our reach yet either. We win at home against NYG (who have nothing to play for) and the Eagles lose @ Dallas, we get a first-round bye.

It's obvious we need it.

That's why you my dude JPz. One of the most level headed fans of a team I despise.

Thanks bro
pimp.gif

I've had my moments on here where I'll go off the wall and say some absurd stuff, but I've learned that you gotta stay composed when it comes tothings like sports. Anything can happen at any time.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Thanks bro
pimp.gif

I've had my moments on here where I'll go off the wall and say some absurd stuff, but I've learned that you gotta stay composed when it comes to things like sports. Anything can happen at any time.

easier to say when your team has a winning record though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom