Official Minnesota Vikings @ San Diego Chargers Week 1 Thread FOX 4PM ET

Charger fan here. just saw the line ups and im hoping we can get a running game going with only allen as the major threat on vikes d line. not too worried bout the passing game but this game can be close. Just takes one gap by AP. Cant wait!

Chargers -8.5 point favorites. That's a big line. San Diego expected to dominate by Vegas and all experts I've heard so far.

bcd14386b7553ca45d5226b745d570e605174e.png
got this

Vikes gonna smaaaaash on them baby.

This is mcnabbs redemption season.

I promise we goin to the bowl baby.

AP a wildman.

Percy
pimp.gif
(listen to em when he says he wants to return kicks Leslie)

McNabb's first pass PISSED me off, but he redeemed himself so far. Hopefully he keeps managing the game and making plays with his legs when needed, good first half man, please keep it up.

We are catching some good breaks here man, but please.. take Chris Cook out of this damn game.

Made this prediction last night. For the most part it's holding true.

Homer Alert: Vikings vs. Chargers - Vikings

AP will run for 150. Sprinkle in a little McNabb PA here and there with a deep ball or two and Minnesota will have a nice balance to keep that darned Rivers off the field as much as possible. Not only does this have to happen, but if the Vikings want to win they'll probably have to win on special teams. It's a new year for the Chargers, but until proven otherwise the special teams edge goes to Minnesota.

Minnesota needs to run Peterson. He's averaging 7.2 yards a carry, but only has 13 totes. He needs to be around 25/game in my opinion.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

I can dig it. I just broke a vocal cord I think...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Tolbert puttin' in work! (damnit, just as I type this he limps off the field
grin.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom