Official Minnesota Vikings @ San Diego Chargers Week 1 Thread FOX 4PM ET

Idiots 
30t6p3b.gif

first half we dominated, then just fell apart after the opening Chargers drive in the second half. I'm not putting my head down just yet, this is a strong Chargers team.. we had a good effort.. but those offsides to end the game, wow.. no words.

Bolts started slow and special teams still needs to improve but good to see them finish strong and get the W!

McNabb only threw for 39 yards in the entire game, and somehow the Vikings lead most of this one

Might have to bring that old man back out of retirement

Vikings Played a good football game today. Secondary played pretty well. We just gotta open the offense up and stop the underneath passing. We were competitive. AP should of gotten more carries. OVERALL i am not upset. Looking forward to next week game aganist the bucs

Originally Posted by RawSheed

I still hate Tolbert, even though he won the game for us
laugh.gif

I like how Tolbert works. 
ohwell.gif

you big dummy wrote:
McNabb only threw for 39 yards in the entire game, and somehow the Vikings lead most of this one

Might have to bring that old man back out of retirement

Really?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

Vikings Played a good football game today. Secondary played pretty well. We just gotta open the offense up and stop the underneath passing. We were competitive. AP should of gotten more carries. OVERALL i am not upset. Looking forward to next week game aganist the bucs

they did play good. The underneath passing was largely due to them blitzing 17 and dropping back to protect the deep passes. which they did real well.
however, you cant stop the deep pass, blitz, and cover the underneath at the same time. or do it well at least. 

even though im a charger fan, i still feel for the vike fans having to see their offense go *run, run, pass, punt* for many possessions 

Back
Top Bottom