OFFICIAL Minnesota Vikings Season Thread: Bummer dudes.

6ba26a61948ae5e4ea7452b51536e6b95ec59784.gif

Favre needs to gel with Berrian FAST.

I won't be happy unless we THRASH the lions next week. I mean 30 points.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Favre needs to gel with Berrian FAST.

I won't be happy unless we THRASH the lions next week. I mean 30 points.

Very true.

But watch we #+%* around an barely win or barely lose...
smh.gif

But we still playoff bound
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif

NOTHING would please me more than to see the Vikings lose to Detroit and the streak is over.....
laugh.gif
Reading Childress' comments and analogies the next day explaining that onewould be classic as usual.

Peterson
sick.gif

^Hell Naw...Detroit will not keep losing but i don't want us to be the victims
smh.gif

Screw that.

I can't wait. Hopefully AD goes off again.

I want to see more chemistry between Favre and Berrian though.

The chemistry between Favre and Berrian, and all receivers for that matter, will come in time. I'm glad their schedule caters to the development ofchemistry for the Vikings. Meaning, their first few games are against inferior opponents, so they should have good practice in gelling as a team.

I'm still waiting on Sidney Rice's breakout game.

Both offensive and defensive lines need to come out of the gate ready to play. Both were bad for most of the first half. Other than that, it was a solid game.

This game should be intense. Hardest hitting affair of the weekend I think.

Gore/Peterson. Gore vs. the vaunted front line of Minnesota. Peterson vs. Willis showdown II. Hill vs. his former team. Division leaders collide and only oneteam will remain undefeated....Ohhhhhh the humanity!!! Can't wait.

before you guys start, I've always been a vikings supporter ever since I was walking. my dad and I are huge fans. you guys know when they are going towear those dope throwbacks this season? those gray facemasks
pimp.gif
I wishthey would wear these all season long.

Awesome game. Favre looked amazing, the defense impeccable and the best part, I think, is AD had a subpar game and they still dominated. It's still way tooearly though. It's just nice to feel that feeling of winning again.

The Ravens are reeling right now....but they're not going to want to go into their bye 3-3. This will be tough for sure.

I think we win on a FG.

Their defense, while it is still good, is not what it's been in previous years. Flacco had some difficulties in his last two starts...we need to get after him early.

This seems like everyone's prediction but I believe we'll win by a FG.

Childress' contract has been extended. I just don't get it. The guy has proven nothing, and has made a ton of terrible decisions.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

Childress' contract has been extended. I just don't get it. The guy has proven nothing, and has made a ton of terrible decisions.

What more will it take for you guys to like him? Superbowl?

Back
Top Bottom