Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Good looking out on that Vlad jersey. Been looking for a deal for this. Snagged it in my size.

Had to bite on that 25% ...Two of my grails - Deion, Cowboys and Steve Largent ...

Also scooped up the Deion, Falcons "Legacy" jersey, whatever that means ...

Seriously, who buys this nonsense?

BD2A3343-D63E-430B-8835-089AE06C1C33.png

Always really liked this 1948 Boston Braves Warren Spahn joint...
that patch :nthat:

z48 spahn braves road.JPG

(not mine)

...this & the 51 Mays home used to be M&N top sellers back in the day...too bad this one is pretty much retired from production ...
an old one would be where the quality is at anyway though...

Picked-up this jersey on EBay - no signs of wear. It is amazing!

New pickup. Super excited for this one. Only size 44 I’ve seen in like 10 years! Lettering is still crisp. Photos just make it looks bubbly.

6DDBB15A-87C7-4AB3-B918-9579A86E14D5.jpeg

152AE5F8-6F90-4277-B606-99B374FA980C.jpeg

9318A154-768B-4992-ACB0-9EB96ECBC5F7.jpeg
ive seen this jersey a million times and never ever seen a 44 :lol:

thats a rarity IMO

congrats! lucky for you it isn't a 48 as it was listed or I'd have won it :lol:

It was actually listed as a 48 lol. The seller couldn’t change the title because someone had bid already. That helped a ton because it Should’ve sold for way more lol

anyone know if the t wolves shorts fit like the grzz shorts? I wanna jump on that macys sale and get the wolves shorts. I usually wear large, but had to go xl on the grizzlies, they only have xl left for wolves so wondering if I am good to jump on em?

anyone know if the t wolves shorts fit like the grzz shorts? I wanna jump on that macys sale and get the wolves shorts. I usually wear large, but had to go xl on the grizzlies, they only have xl left for wolves so wondering if I am good to jump on em?
What sale is Macy’s having?

Back
Top Bottom