Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Added to the collection. Thanks for the link.

62D41630-9804-46B8-AE62-D2516585A6D9.jpeg

too bad they didn't make size 44 or even 40 back then

wanted so many jerseys then and used to be able to find deals on ebay but doubt I could have rocked a 48

Biggest thing I hate about Reebok. I'm a 44 so the 48s fit baggy. But I have 4 Reeboks, I try to only wear them during football season since I feel weird wearing baggy jerseys casually. Found a 46 after a lot of searching but it still is a bit big on me.

If they dropped a Pedro Martinez one I’d for sure cop. If they make a reds ox one then that’ll be a negative. Can’t buy it or purchase as a diehard Yankees fan. It hurt buying the Ted Williams one for my dad’s bday, who’s a diehard Sox fan lol.

Was about to pull the trigger on the 93 ASG authenticate for my trip to Vegas next month but those damn 92 Phoenix shorts have stolen my heart. Too clean.

Also anybody ordered shorts from that Hat surgeon? Thinking about pulling the trigger on his Lakers shorts

Was about to pull the trigger on the 93 ASG authenticate for my trip to Vegas next month but those damn 92 Phoenix shorts have stolen my heart. Too clean.

Also anybody ordered shorts from that Hat surgeon? Thinking about pulling the trigger on his Lakers shorts

They fire

New pickup: 1972-1973 Nate "Tiny" Archibald Kansas City Kings jersey, size 46. Made in U.S.A. I like how the name is below the number. I now have the Kings set. I didn't realize until now that he changed his number a couple of seasons later.

KansasCityMN3.jpg
KansasCityMN4.jpg
IMG_0250.jpg
IMG_0249.jpg
YOOO I had that jersey in High school years ago!! Sick pick up. Be warned that material don't get one spec of dirt on it that **** never comes out.

Back
Top Bottom