Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_0335.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
Order from the 40% off sale came in. Cali werehouse means I get next day shipping due to locaction.:pimp:Didn't order myself anything but got my chick a Raiders jacket in Mens XS. Been wanting to get her a jacket for a while but seems like every woman's jacket I found looked like trash.

F
IMG_0335.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
Order from the 40% off sale came in. Cali werehouse means I get next day shipping due to locaction.:pimp:Didn't order myself anything but got my chick a Raiders jacket in Mens XS. Been wanting to get her a jacket for a while but seems like every woman's jacket I found looked like trash.
Fawwwkkk...
Jeffersons is about to get some of my money. That quality looks feugo.

IMG_0335.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
Oh u getting that P tonight!!!

Jacket hard Af

Well someone purchased the back up jersey (from retro2heritage) that I was going to secure if the Jordan jersey deal didn't go as planned. My luck is terrible.

Just got an email that my order from the sale was cancelled due to an error in their internal processing system smh

I don't even feel like going through the headache of trying to reorder

Spend when and what you can bro
this material ish will always be available

Yes but Mitchell and Ness jerseys are really hard to obtain (Jordan) at a decent price. The jersey that I meant to purchase if the deal didn't go as planned is gone (Kobe) so no plan B.

IMG_0335.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG

That Raiders jacket is fire.

Is that Detlef jersey Swingman or authentic? I loved those early 90s Sonics jerseys. I need to get a Kemp.

Should I grab swingman shorts that have pockets, or get authentics and get pockets put in? Anyone have any experience. Also is the sizing the same?

Last edited:
^^^^^I'll help you out since I was or am a noob when I first got on here. I originally got the swingman Warriors shorts and there is definitely a quality difference and most notably on the waist band area and the patch. The authentic are a tad longer too by an inch and overall have a heavier feel to it. The pocket things are definitely annoying though and enough for me to get them custom done on the shorts. By the end of it, it will be the most expensive shorts I've ever bought and tweaked but I would take the authentics over the singmans.

While you guys paid too much from that sale, I got a 59 Luis Aparicio White Sox jersey for about $104 shipped on final score.

r7q39d.jpg

Still available for $115 in an XL (15% off code expired I think) along with some Detroit jersey in most sizes. Happy to have my second favorite baseball jersey after the current black alternates.

honestly im not givin dude no more sympathy. my guy pump fakes more than kobe.
just cop a champion replica and call it day bruh
Yea man he stay fronting, that whole just got out of college **** don’t fool me. If he don’t know how to make money then why did he go to college in the first place?

Most dudes who just graduated college take the first job that they get offered, which typically doesn’t pay much.

You can however put it on a CC until you get paid on Friday tho

Back
Top Bottom