Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I just ordered the '91 Suns shorts with the code :lol:.

Wait and see by Monday night if these two orders get the green light.

IMG_62021.jpg

I really wanted to eat, but I have a blue collar job and couldn't get behind a computer during the day. Tried to cop on my phone during my lunch break and the site was slow as hell, wouldn't let me add anything to cart. So I waited til later that night to get on my laptop, and the site was still having problems. It would log me out of my account, and drop items out of my cart for no reason.

I just so happened to be out last night on south beach and checked this thread at around 4:30AM. Logged in to my account on my phone, and by some miracle the 2 items I wanted were still in my cart. I typed in that code(which still worked) and hit that confirm order button right away. This thread is all love, thanks for letting everybody eat skyizthalimit skyizthalimit :pimp:
Np always more special to feast together like a family than eat alone lol

What size are the Shorts?
They look super fitted mine fit kinda baggy

All my shorts are size small now.

I copped a Medium previously and they were wayyyyyyyy too baggy. Ended up reselling them.

I'm 5'8" 165 by the way. Small fits perfectly, but if I wanted to be picky, I'd like to try the XS (extra small).

The purple joint dropped, unless you’re speaking of another color.

These joints. Bottom right. Another friend had it saved, so he finally sent it to me. :nthat:
Waiting for M&N to throw them up eventually, so i can purchase when more codes pop-up.....:lol:

PO

Attachments

• BEC37F16-0534-4271-B355-C696E55350CD.png
    BEC37F16-0534-4271-B355-C696E55350CD.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Are they releasing more Jordan jerseys?

Not sure. :ohwell:

All these catalog pics (shorts, jerseys, tops) were posted this time last year, so its in the thread somewhere, but hard to find because ever since we switched to the new NT, the image gallery feature is no longer present... :smh:

2019's drops should be leaking soon i'm assuming... :nerd:

PO

Back
Top Bottom