Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

:stoneface:

giphy.gif

Same ish happened to me with the delivery push back.

Saving them for next summer so no biggie.

bballermarkie bballermarkie are there pockets on the back as well? Coin pouch inside?

Some of my pick ups from the 40% off sale.

This shooting shirt is unbelievably clean.
MVIMG_20180827_174620.jpg

I usually buy a size 40 but settled on a size 36 for a tighter cleaner fit.
MVIMG_20180827_185311.jpg MVIMG_20180827_185344.jpg
Similar to the Miami Heat warm up jackets, the embroidery twill on this Kings is top notch :emoji_ok_hand:
MVIMG_20180827_185433.jpg MVIMG_20180827_185507.jpg

The pictures don't do this Webber any justice. MN needs to release the Sixers and Pistons versions :emoji_call_me:
MVIMG_20180827_185814.jpg MVIMG_20180827_185832.jpg MVIMG_20180827_190257.jpg

I ain’t got nothing either

I just noticed I was refunded my money from the order I placed with the NT’er promo code. I also sent a email saying I ordered the wrong size and they sent me a email saying the don’t do exchanges, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not

Laurel, MD, United States 08/27/2018 11:22 A.M. Arrival Scan

:nerd:

Maybe I'll get the shorts tomorrow, no later than Wednesday.

I just noticed I was refunded my money from the order I placed with the NT’er promo code. I also sent a email saying I ordered the wrong size and they sent me a email saying the don’t do exchanges, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not
sorry for the disappointment.

Damn...I guess we shall see.

Nah they cost me $147
Nice...pretty sure whenever I checked previously their retail price for authentics with pockets was 225 or 250.

I just tried checking my tracking number and it said not valid...so maybe they did cancel? Again, we shall see.

Nice...pretty sure whenever I checked previously their retail price for authentics with pockets was 225 or 250.

I just tried checking my tracking number and it said not valid...so maybe they did cancel? Again, we shall see.
They if u got a tracking number it Prbly shipped bro

Back
Top Bottom