Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Jeffersons as bad to deal with as M&N. I sent them a return after communicating with someone. Sent it back, weeks went by with nothing. Reached out, no one responded. Finally got to someone and got the money back, but it wasn't enjoyable

39EE0FAB-54A1-4506-8E39-B27715052509.jpeg
Pick ups from the 50% off and footaction sale

Looks like the new releases are up. Can't wait for the next sale lol

Last edited:
Think the white line starting showing up on newer shorts. Mine doesn't have the line but my raptors from the recent 40% do

3CB9B9E9-67BC-45AA-9FAA-70E80918B798.jpeg

Ok this is a good pic. I have mentioned it before, but this thread moves so fast I think it was missed by many. Many of the newest M&N authentic shorts are SUBLIMATED. This means that the fabric is WHITE and they dye ONE side the color it needs to be. Because of this, when the seam is sewn, the edge of the fabric (white) peaks through.

This confirms the older Sonics shorts were completely dyed green- you can see the inside of the shorts. If one looks at all the new Raptors and Sonics restocks with the white seam, it is WHITE on the inside.

For those concerned which models will or won't have this issue, they only apply to *some * of the mesh shorts. Dazzle and dri-fit styles aren't affected.

I'm not feeling the Jason Kidd. I prefer #5 Jason Kidd, plus that 32 makes me think of blonde Kidd lol
Lol. Wish they would have released the Nets Kidd. Also would have liked D Wade finals jersey and the black webber from 02 with the patch instead of the one they just released. I'll probably still end up getting it during the next big sale

Jeffersons as bad to deal with as M&N. I sent them a return after communicating with someone. Sent it back, weeks went by with nothing. Reached out, no one responded. Finally got to someone and got the money back, but it wasn't enjoyable

M&N and Jeffersons are both complete trash.

M&N been conning people for years, it's hilarious.

some nice new releases

I knew it was a 3 on that picture :lol: thats why I said Barkley but that kid is dope.

The Raptors & GS Came in from Footaction. Shout out to those that looked out. I got the Raptors in a Large and they fit baggier than I'd like. Also has the white line :lol:

Anybody has the Footaction SKU for a Medium?

Ordered some Sonics shorts on August 30th and haven't received anything regarding shipping. Was charged on the 31st and the order says "complete" on their website. Strange, never had a problem before.

Back
Top Bottom