Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They must be stopped

Disgusto.JPG

Not supporting it at all but those aren’t as horrible as a lot of the other **** they’ve been doing recently

Can’t they just release a white Knicks jersey already
If they ever released the 99 home Marcus Camby, I would cop two of those at retail price and I might happily retire from the jersey game. I need it that bad. 99 home Camby would be bananas. Especially since the Starter/Puma authentics fit so horribly.

So I called Jeffersons last week about my order from 11/26, and the guy said it's shipping in the next few days. He blamed the delay on the volume of orders they had and didn't even apologize. The week passed without any update to the shipping. I called them this morning and they messaged me back saying they'd have an update for me in an hour. After waiting several hours, I called them back and he said he was busy packing my order so he wasn't able to get in touch with me. He assured me the order was shipping out tonight, so I guess we'll see...

Thing that really pissed me off is that I got an email from their automated personal assistant asking me to confirm that my shipment arrived lol.

I had only ordered from them once before without any problem. I know they have a spotty track record in terms of getting stuff out on time, and I've definitely learned my lesson. 50% off is great, but it's definitely not worth the headache. I'd rather pay a little more and get my s*** on time.

Update: They just called to tell me that one of the two jerseys I ordered was accidentally sold to someone else and is now sold out in my size :smh:

Back
Top Bottom