Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My last pickup of 2018: 1975 Jose Cruz Houston Astros Mitchell & Ness jersey, size XL.

HoustonAstrosMN1.jpeg
HoustonAstrosMN2.jpeg

My last pickup of 2018: 1975 Jose Cruz Houston Astros Mitchell & Ness jersey, size XL.

HoustonAstrosMN1.jpeg
HoustonAstrosMN2.jpeg

The one thing I hate about this particular M&N jersey is that the bottom curls up. I have the Nolan Ryan one. Also does it with my Hank Aaron as well.

Any of you own a Cooperstown leather sleeve/ satin body jacket from m&n. Thinking of grabbing a boston braves 1 for sale but not sure about fit and cant find any info about it. Thanks

Still no baby blue or white kobe. I bought a white one when Oneness had the sale they told me they didn’t have it in any size. But someone on here got there’s. And I missed the Jordan. I went on there and it was sold out. I just want a pinstripe with the gold logo that’s not champion.

the MN version is terrible IMO

the insane big bold numbers and name look bad especially compared to the champion version

it wasn't as bad as you state, i got a procut kemp road, and a 1st run M&N payton & da materials were identical. only problem was da cut was during da baggy era so joint ran real big :lol: i tailored it to a 48+3

Back
Top Bottom