Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Do the NBA warm up jackets run TTS?

Ordered a M off of 4u but they said only L was available

wanted to cop that blue jordan all star... but they dont got a large... the medium woulda been too snug... had to pass... woulda copped though but saved money lol

They have the 93 in a xl now but no sale.
Just spoke to the manager at my local Lids store and he said the Jordan jerseys were not supposed to be included in the sale but the web site screwed it up. He said straight up to me don’t be surprised if you receive a completely different jersey at your doorstep. Man if I do I’m gonna snap on Lids

Just spoke to the manager at my local Lids store and he said the Jordan jerseys were not supposed to be included in the sale but the web site screwed it up. He said straight up to me don’t be surprised if you receive a completely different jersey at your doorstep. Man if I do I’m gonna snap on Lids

Probably wanted you to buy in-store. I wouldn't trust a lids manager at all. I've had more than one tell me they can't accept a return when it's clearly stated that they do in their policy. Issues can arise when the items are shipped from a store, but most jerseys I've received have come in plastic so probably from a warehouse, including M&N jerseys.

Probably wanted you to buy in-store. I wouldn't trust a lids manager at all. I've had more than one tell me they can't accept a return when it's clearly stated that they do in their policy. Issues can arise when the items are shipped from a store, but most jerseys I've received have come in plastic so probably from a warehouse, including M&N jerseys.
Yeah he was definitely a character and was pushing hard to get me to buy some ****. I was at the mall and figured F it let me stop by Lids and see what they say about this fiasco online. We shall see soon as I received my shipping confirmation this afternoon

If that store does not sell apparel the manager most likely won't return it. What they can do is send it back to the warehouse and when they receive it you will get refunded.

A9F0CEAC-7C32-4DA4-9E9F-1B006DF123C1.jpeg

Just got these babies in, I’m really glad they fit despite going up a size

NBAStore has some deals.... Jordan pinstripe for $239 White 96 finals white 45 all for $239 All Stars are $200 free shipping

Back
Top Bottom