Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20190122_153814.jpg

20190122_153904.jpg

Bonus pic
20190122_154135.jpg

What size is that Champion? How does the fit compare to the M&N?

for what reason tho? :lol:

would be weird and who would the player be? I think the only sample was Jordan? but since it wasn't an actual jersey.. meh

just me even tho I thought they were cool

Cuz it's Mitchell & Ness lol, they release whatever they want :lol:
If they can release a Jordan #12, they can release the sample jerseys lol

I mean the 12 was actually worn :nerd:

95% of people don’t even know that Cleveland all star jersey even exists

I agree they can release what they want still doesn’t make sense to me
I remember seeing that Jordan sample on ebay years ago....... Jerseys4theshillbid had it of course lol !!!

I actually talked to Kurt Warner Sunday before the game. I told him the world needs a white authentic greatest show on turf jersey. He looked surprised and after i got on Mitchell and ness and showed him the difference, he was like he’d look into it.

Man I coulda sworn they made these in 96-97, in any case, M&N made up whatever year they wanted for these gold jerseys. For example, the Grant Hill swingman of this is dated 98-99, and why it doesn't have an NBA logo I have no idea. Good video though, even as much as I'm not a fan of this jersey and wish that they would make these jerseys with the correct mesh holes, they've been doing that wrong since what, 2011?

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 8.39.55 PM.png

I copped my gold Jordan champion in 6th grade so that should have been 98-99. Yes, I know he was not active that season. I don't remember all of the detail. I'm pretty sure I didn't cop it on clearance. And I also remember they made the gold joints for people that won awards or made any of the All NBA teams.

I linked the source in my video’s description and the information seems accurate. If you guys purchased them in 1998-99 they probably sat. Supposedly made available a week before the 1998 all-star game. As for M&N it’s tough to trust their research dept. I still have the 96 MJ jersey with the upside down 2.

http://championblogger.com/blog/?p=2639

I actually talked to Kurt Warner Sunday before the game. I told him the world needs a white authentic greatest show on turf jersey. He looked surprised and after i got on Mitchell and ness and showed him the difference, he was like he’d look into it.

That's pretty dope if he could do anything to help get that moving along. I remember hating Kurt because he looked like this a-hole cop in my town back then. Haircut, goatee and all:lol:

Plus, I remember how his wife used to constantly complain to the media back in the day and that was a sucker move:lol: And this was before social media.

That's pretty dope if he could do anything to help get that moving along. I remember hating Kurt because he looked like this a-hole cop in my town back then. Haircut, goatee and all:lol:

Plus, I remember how his wife used to constantly complain to the media back in the day and that was a sucker move:lol: And this was before social media.
What did she complain about?

I really wished M&N would put out a home white sunburst Phoenix Suns Jersey. Especially a Marjerle or Barkley (I know not likely). This would be sexy as hell to me. I had the Nash one that was released in the early 00’s but the font and numbers were incorrectly placed. I ended up selling it.
7A1F61FE-8F78-457F-A735-8E6DFA8253D0.jpeg

I mean the 12 was actually worn :nerd:

95% of people don’t even know that Cleveland all star jersey even exists

I agree they can release what they want still doesn’t make sense to me
Im 100% copping just cause Im from Cleveland lol

What did she complain about?

I clearly remember she used to always complain to the media about Kurt not getting any burn anytime he got benched for being a bum. After that loss to the Pats in the SB, I could’ve sworn he was a bum and got ridden out of St. Louis for Marc Bulger, then went to the Giants to groom Eli and then got lucky one last time with the Cards before retiring.

I’m actually surprised he’s a HOF QB but maybe he just had the numbers, I don’t know. I just never thought he was exactly HOF worthy but if he can get M&N to re-release that SB Faulk, he’ll be an mvp to me.

E8CF4FF8-9326-4480-9CF7-75D8EFE33371.jpeg
I really wished M&N would put out a home white sunburst Phoenix Suns Jersey. Especially a Marjerle or Barkley (I know not likely). This would be sexy as hell to me. I had the Nash one that was released in the early 00’s but the font and numbers were incorrectly placed. I ended up selling it.

That's crazy you bring this up because I've said that SB Faulk I've been rambling about is in my Top 2 most waned jerseys ever and this white Barkley is actually #1:lol: It was my first replica as a kid and I've literally been waiting forever to own an authentic version again.

Anybody know whats up with the logo being on this opposite side? I can't say I've ever seen an in-game pic with it like that. Is this fake or a manufacturer defect?

s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom