Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Weird situation. Trying to return an item I got from the sale.

Submitted the request online a few days ago and today I got 2 different emails. One says they can't accept my return and to read the terms + conditions, the second email is a Return Authorization receipt with a postage to add to my package if I'm returning.

Weird situation. Trying to return an item I got from the sale.

Submitted the request online a few days ago and today I got 2 different emails. One says they can't accept my return and to read the terms + conditions, the second email is a Return Authorization receipt with a postage to add to my package if I'm returning.
return it .....lol

7AD335D7-E7C4-40CF-88D9-7F36D62699B9.jpeg

Buckle up and trust the process! It’s still to chilly in Philly to not have a T-shirt under. Go easy on me

Fellas I copped the authentic 93 Jordan all star in a L 2-3 months back from the Lids 50% pricing error. I was in the process of losing some weight when I copped and it’s now too big for me. Rather than sell elsewhere for more I figured I’d offer up for what I paid on here $150+ PayPal fee and ship) since this is where I found out about the deal. If anyone’s interested PM me.
Get it tailored bro

Finally posting my pickups from the sale. Never heard of anyone talk about the dreaded white lines on a jersey. Anyone else ever experience this? Maybe I'm overreacting but it's making this jersey look very cheap. It looks worse in person, I promise :lol:. Definitely gonna try to return it

20190413_150242.jpg
20190413_151040.jpg
20190413_151055.jpg
20190413_151102.jpg
People think we're nuts for wearing jerseys anyway, no one's gonna notice the white line and think you're a bum because of it.

You're definitely overreacting bro :lol:

Ordered the 97-98 white Iverson jersey a few days back. Used one of those 10% off codes to get it down to $162 shipped. Perfect timing because they marked everything back up to full price a few hours later.

I always wanted that jersey when I was younger. That gold “Sixers” on it just pops. Champion only made retail authentics of the black and blue during that mesh era. They didn’t start selling white authentics until they switched to the longer shoulder dazzle material jerseys in 2000-01.

Was able to land the white and red answer 1’s off Jimmy jazz for $80 shipped too.

Hopefully they have another sale soon. The black and blue Iversons and black j will are calling my name.

Same with that pippen blazers and blazers shorts whenever they can be had discount wise.

I tried on my VC and Ray Allen jerseys and I don't like the way they poke out under the arms. Is there a way to fix that?

right now im royally pissed at UPS. My griffey jersey from the sale was supposed to be delivered last wed but I wasnt gonna be here so I paid the $5 to have it rescheduled to last thursday...its now Monday and I still havent received it.

Side note: I did finally got my Barry Larkin BP jersey ordered. Medium has been sold out but this morning when the MLB shop put up the up the 65% off sale they had 1 Med in stock so I grabbed it with the quickness. Came out to 54 after my small fancash and Military discount. :pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone interested in a sz large navy griffey mariners BP with tags for $50 shipped? It’s to big for me

10BAFC50-98F9-4C16-AFAA-591199DD160F.jpeg
1B965155-E947-4714-ADE1-195DFA6F7F57.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom