Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

6555F770-644A-4EB7-A04D-991546E06CAD.jpeg

Pulling out the Rod today

Straight out one of them starter pack memes but I ain’t mad :nthat:

Use to rock them dickies heavy back in the early-mid 2000s with some white AF1 lows & a white tee thanks to my southern roots.

Dickies aren't actually dated. They've been worn in any era past or present. Although they originated as work clothes, they were worn as street clothes due to affordability especially with school kids based on my experience growing up. I never wore that brand in my life though. I recall kids wore cotton pants like Dockers & Dickies because they were cheaper for parents. They were also simple too, you could wear them with a lot of stuff.

Dickies aren't actually dated. They've been worn in any era past or present. Although they originated as work clothes, they were worn as street clothes due to affordability especially with school kids based on my experience growing up. I never wore that brand in my life though. I recall kids wore cotton pants like Dockers & Dickies because they were cheaper for parents. They were also simple too, you could wear them with a lot of stuff.
They are cheap, durable and look good. Many color options and can wear them anywhere. Will forever rock Dickie shorts

Naw. Grew up in the slums tho. I’m old school. Still rock Dickie shorts faithfully. I’m street with class :lol:

I rock Dickies shorts still. Things are super comfortable. I did switch to the 11" inseams instead of the 13". Has a more fitted look and not too baggy.

Not a fan of Dickies but

Dickies >>> just don't

You know how many Dickies suits you can cop for the price of one just don't shorts?

Skinny jeans, Chinos, Cargos I cant rock with. This new age oh my pants too tight wave is garbage.

Hahahahahaha, the Dickies convo.

Bought some M&N off eBay, guy took 3.5 weeks to ship it and the **** ain't new like it was listed as. I had a feeling in the pics it wasn't new and the price is too crazy to even return it so I'm still keeping it. Just gotta take it to the cleaners.

Smh... Had to run back to Jeffersons website and snatch that Big O Bucks jersey up for $156. So now I have two orders coming in from them. Hope I don't get the urge to back anything else.

Back
Top Bottom