Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The white lines on the shorts are a product of the sublimation process. Any of the shorts with printed graphics will have the white lines. It starts out as white mesh and they print/dye the graphics onto the material. When they stitch the shorts together, the folds cause the white to come through. Unavoidable.
I am no fabric expert so my questions are just that. But couldn't they stretch the fabric prior to the dying process?

Frabric stretched, dye to the correct color whole it's stretched, boom no more loss of ink when you stretch it out again.

Obviously they'd have to adjust the coloring of the dye but I don't see why that's not a plausible solution.

going to my first astros game next month when the blue jays come to town and would loved to have had that to rock. I’m a a reds fan so he’s one of my all time favorites

I’ll prolly end up getting the ‘91 bagwell BP for the game

Yeah going to the game against the Red Sox tomorrow. Taking my dad, who is a big Sox fan. I’ll be wearing the Nolan Ryan rainbow jersey and he’ll be wearing the Ted Williams Sox BP jersey lol.

The white lines on the shorts are a product of the sublimation process. Any of the shorts with printed graphics will have the white lines. It starts out as white mesh and they print/dye the graphics onto the material. When they stitch the shorts together, the folds cause the white to come through. Unavoidable.
Unavoidable probably and no one notices or cares anyways.

ECEB9963-1014-4B3C-8D27-531FC3C41858.jpeg

503E705D-6B68-4759-AFF4-0F66C98DF306.jpeg

Today

While it's not a deal breaker, it is noticeable and people do care.
I've seen some pairs posted on here that would have been an instant return for me.
I know we all cop at discounts but at $125 retail, that's a problem.

Summed it up perfectly. I posted a pair which had them a few weeks back. I also paid around $40 for them so at that price point I really wasn’t stressing it. But if I paid retail I’d be pissed.

Reading the last few pages I thought read about the 40% Oneness code on here. I would of posted it earlier had I known. Still glad to see most eat. My 1st pair, even with the discount I try not to think of the price.

Attachments

• 20190524_190916.jpg
    20190524_190916.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 19
Reading the last few pages I thought read about the 40% Oneness code on here. I would of posted it earlier had I known. Still glad to see most eat. My 1st pair, even with the discount I try not to think of the price.
I need the oneness code

Back
Top Bottom