Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'd be ok with that. I'm sick of his sense of entitlement. Just shut up and watch the game.
I hope draymond dives into the front row and knocks him the f*** out :lol:
He tryna b new age Spike Lee it seems. Doin a little extra. NBA loves it tho, especially from him...

Go warriors. Y’all robbed me of my bucks finals, I hope steph and them boys sweep y’all.

SWEEP???

SWEEP?!?!?

tenor (1).gif

I was pretty impressed with the Raptors Curry jersey. Everything looks good and it has the signature. I'm guessing his wardrobe department scooped it off someone else's collection. No way that was just sitting around :lol:

I was pretty impressed with the Raptors Curry jersey. Everything looks good and it has the signature. I'm guessing his wardrobe department scooped it off someone else's collection. No way that was just sitting around :lol:
In the other jersey thread, a member said a friend of a friend sold it to him. Guess saw it on his IG and offered him a price he couldn’t refuse

Drake doesn't have the ability to care about a sports franchise the way Spike cared for the Knicks.

Drake isn't an authentic fan, he's a bandwagon jumper, a groupie basically. He was never a real Raptors fan because I recall he was a big Heat fan during the time LeBron James was with them. He promoted them in a commercial for a video game. He even tried to crash their locker room celebration in 2013 after they clinched the championship on their home court only to get the door shut on him by team security. That Indian guy with the Sikh headpiece is a realer Raptors fan than Drake because he's been a season ticket holder since their inception in 1995. Drake just hopped on Raptors because they got good the last few years, basically after LeBron left Heat.

Drake isn't an authentic fan, he's a bandwagon jumper, a groupie basically. He was never a real Raptors fan because I recall he was a big Heat fan during the time LeBron James was with them. He promoted them in a commercial for a video game. He even tried to crash their locker room celebration in 2013 after they clinched the championship on their home court only to get the door shut on him by team security. That Indian guy with the Sikh headpiece is a realer Raptors fan than Drake because he's been a season ticket holder since their inception in 1995. Drake just hopped on Raptors because they got good the last few years, basically after LeBron left Heat.

Facts

Obviously, he's not a day one Raptors fan. But I don't even care about that. That's his hometown, I'm fine with him showing support for his team.
I just can't stand that he gets away with all his antics because of his celebrity status. He's not bigger than the game, and he should be expected to behave like a fan watching the game. And let's not forget, for all the s*** he talks, this was also Drake...
200w.webp

"Succeed...Proceed":rofl:

Let me drop this pick up post then y’all get back to Aubrey...Blazers Jus Don came in from oneness. These gettin heavy action this summer...
Interesting tid bit, to me atleast. When I ordered my Warriors joints from Jus Don website, they came in a draw string bag, from Oneness, just a plastic bag. Oneness keep the bags or just a nice touch from Jus Don?? ...anyway...
6549D894-FB06-46E8-8283-A74EBCE415B2.jpeg

Let me drop this pick up post then y’all get back to Aubrey...Blazers Jus Don came in from oneness. These gettin heavy action this summer...
Interesting tid bit, to me atleast. When I ordered my Warriors joints from Jus Don website, they came in a draw string bag, from Oneness, just a plastic bag. Oneness keep the bags or just a nice touch from Jus Don?? ...anyway...
6549D894-FB06-46E8-8283-A74EBCE415B2.jpeg
Nice touch from just don.

That’s an authentic? I thought for sure it was custom. The font of the numbers and name look off to me. Maybe cause it’s a 52 and he probably had it tailored. I thought for sure it was custom

Back
Top Bottom