Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They just released white raptor and white grizzly swingman shorts? Wish they were authentic.

Agreed 100%

Although I'm sure my impatience will get the best of me so I'll pull the trigger on the swingman Raptors the moment I see it...and then you'll probably see the authentics drop. Same thing happened with the white VC jersey: bought the swingman last year, then during this Raps playoff run they restocked the authentic in abundance (locally) smh

Waiting for Alp to tell us to buy Just Don's cuz they got pockets.
Pretty much.

I’m not one of them dudes that likes to walk around with a bag. I have before and don’t really like it. Everything I have on me I like in pockets if possible

Pretty much.

I’m not one of them dudes that likes to walk around with a bag. I have before and don’t really like it. Everything I have on me I like in pockets if possible

Yeah I get u there. Fanny pack is a 1000000% no for me forever. M&N could make a third line, and make some authentics with pockets at like $200 and they'd sell. If they can make floral jerseys then can do this.

Yeah I get u there. Fanny pack is a 1000000% no for me forever. M&N could make a third line, and make some authentics with pockets at like $200 and they'd sell. If they can make floral jerseys then can do this.
I have a couple of fanny packs but they’re not really comfortable for me. M&n can release a pocket line of authentics but they don’t want to for whatever reason

Any info whether Mitchell and Ness is going to do a 4th of July sale. Im opposed to buying authentic jersey at full price but that Mcgwire A's jersey is flames and sizes are selling out

Which late 90s cavs shorts, the shawn kemp era ones, or the darius miles/ dajuan wagner ones, because the wagner/miles ones were my very first pair of authentics and Id love to grab them again.

Add home Bulls, 90s Mavs, any Bullets and pre black and purple Kings

Kemp/Bobby Sura/Terrell Brandon era.

Any info whether Mitchell and Ness is going to do a 4th of July sale. Im opposed to buying authentic jersey at full price but that Mcgwire A's jersey is flames and sizes are selling out
Saw that last night. My size 52 is already gone. Hope they restock in the fall. Joint is too hard!

Yeah I've purposely avoided checking this thread because I don't want to go all out with these deals that regularly pop-up. If this was me 5-6 years ago, I'd probably have 20 pairs of M&N shorts right now :lol:. I try to be very selective and picky now with any clothing, or shoes.

M&N needs to stop playing around and drop the black Orlando, black Sac Kings, and black late 90s Cavs authentic shorts and I'm done. Maybe late 90s Nuggets, late 90s Rockets pinstripe, and both 90s + 2000s Pacers. :lol:

They did the Black Authentic kings shorts. They’re just hard to find now. I regret passing on them a few times. It’s a seller on eBay who has them in xxl for $85 shipped obo. I could fit either a large or xl otherwise I would’ve bought those by now.

upload_2019-7-3_4-10-1.jpeg

I need these before the summer is over.

Not M&N related - but does anyone know how to fix the collar/armhole ribbing? I’m looking to pick up an old sand knit but the ribbing is folded in half. I was thinking of ironing it straight and then spraying some starch to stiffen it up.

They did the Black Authentic kings shorts. They’re just hard to find now. I regret passing on them a few times. It’s a seller on eBay who has them in xxl for $85 shipped obo. I could fit either a large or xl otherwise I would’ve bought those by now.

The all black? I've only seen the swingman version on their site. The authentics were never posted online. I called M&N once when someone posted they were at the flagship store but the person said they were sold-out in my size.

Oneness has some scattered sizes in Authentics. 50% off “FIREWORKS” code.

Only have Hornets shorts in a XL.

Not for me, but They have the Just Don split Finals joints too.

A couple sizes in Jordan All-Stars and Curry rookie.

Didnt have anything in my sizes so I Couldn’t take advantage. :smh:

Oneness has some scattered sizes in Authentics. 50% off “FIREWORKS” code.

Only have Hornets shorts in a XL.

Not for me, but They have the Just Don split Finals joints too.

A couple sizes in Jordan All-Stars and Curry rookie.

Didnt have anything in my sizes so I Couldn’t take advantage. :smh:
Man 200 is cheap for them split shorts but they suck :smh: would’ve been nice if they had pacers or them new wave of dons

(Hops on niketalk)
Mark McGwire? No way
(Hops on Mitchell and Ness)

SWEET LORD JESUS.

I can honestly say they did all of us a favor by not dropping that when they had that 40 off on new releases because they’d all been gone.

Back
Top Bottom