Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Didn't get pics but TJ Maxx had Ken Griffey Jr batting jerseys 29.99 only small and 2xl or I would've coped.

311CBC16-9BFF-4FFB-9AEE-36BF891E8076.jpeg
06569717-9787-47A6-88E6-2367FB84CAC2.jpeg
I liked the Bucks jerseys that M&N came out with but I didn’t like that they were swingmans, just my luck I found the authentics in my size. Oh and I wanted the black wolves shorts too, but M&N did the okie doke removing sizes right before the 30% off sale...

Maybe it was meant to be because I bought both superior versions brand new too:

Where’d you cop blue T’Wolves from?

Sofasurfer's a weasel. He will buy and re-sell for absurd amounts. He deceptively lists a lot of stuff incorrectly. He will modify items and list them as "Player-issued" or "Gamer" and stuff like that. He's just an overall scum.

He has some horrible politics, too, but that's another story.

Sofasurfer's a weasel. He will buy and re-sell for absurd amounts. He deceptively lists a lot of stuff incorrectly. He will modify items and list them as "Player-issued" or "Gamer" and stuff like that. He's just an overall scum.

Yikes smh

:lol: Wait, someone explain to me what the gripe is with SofaSurfer...

I bought from him a few times last decade, but nothing in a very long time from him...

Trying to see what I missed lol

I'm usually a calm person, but seeing the way he's spoken to people on facebook makes me want to punch his face in. Really nasty person. This is besides him lying about a lot of what he's sold (saying customs/pro cuts are game worn).

M&N restocked those just don lakers shorts and already sold out my size lol. Oh well. Much rather grab that stuff on sale.

Guy is Shady AF! I had a blank college jersey up for auction and he won it. I bet he customizes it and sells it as "game worn". :smh:

I’ve never had issues with sofasurfer personally but I see why people do.

What he fails to realize is that he’s selling jerseys and products which a lot of buyers are very detail oriented on. He could pull that stuff off on uninformed collectors and I’m sure he does. But he goes on defense mode and gets nasty when knowledgeable collectors call him out on some of the stuff he does.

That said. If he has something I want and the price is cheap, I’d purchase it. Any of his “game worn” “game issued” stuff I wouldn’t touch though.

M&N restocked those just don lakers shorts and already sold out my size lol. Oh well. Much rather grab that stuff on sale.

How did you know they restocked on sizes? I'm assuming the M&N website, right? Was it an added product or was it existing, but sizes re-upped?

Is there anyone here that can point me in the direction of Lakers authentic shorts size small new or used? Preferably the 96-97 Home golds.

How did you know they restocked on sizes? I'm assuming the M&N website, right? Was it an added product or was it existing, but sizes re-upped?

Is there anyone here that can point me in the direction of Lakers authentic shorts size small new or used? Preferably the 96-97 Home golds.

M&N posted on their story on IG that they restocked.

797F4F36-5598-4FDA-B80D-E3F98786ED63.jpeg
6F12CCB9-E4F6-41B6-9C7F-FDBBB492BF13.jpeg
7C70C513-DB7E-404A-8332-2EBC66AF4E9F.jpeg
CA24419B-2189-4E8E-94B7-D7386E45FC98.jpeg
B1371E32-6B6B-4106-B611-A2BC8158C193.jpeg
3CD85095-2620-455D-B6C7-CE2431A575D4.jpeg
6C647FFB-BECE-4D98-BDE0-396E63983F6A.jpeg
DD024ED4-A73D-4563-B14B-5B25F510C756.jpeg
F3E10E59-27BC-4756-8AFD-2413405EF0F4.jpeg
Can someone help with a legit check on these?
Some may know better than I, but iffy on that Moon. Got a close up of the stitching? Looks like a rounded stitch which is usually a tale for a fake. It should be a flat, triangle patterned stitching.

Using the stitching tip and also looking at the NFL shield, the Aikman looks legit.

I would definitely advise to wait for a more experienced collector to chime in though.

Back
Top Bottom