Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I see they are starting to roll out the warm up pants...these are for the fully committed full kit wankers :lol:. That being said, I'm interested in which warm up pants will be released in the future.

Anybody here familair with selling jerseys on ebay? Got a buyer who opened a claim saying jersey arrived damaged due to "bad stitching"
You’re gonna have to take that return end of the day

Avoid eBay and dealing with morons

If I wear 44s on NBA and MLB jerseys, would it also be the same for NFL? I don't have an NFL but seeing pics from IG, it seems like the sleeves are wide. I'm 5'9 185. Any advice is appreciated

If you're referring to Mitchell & Ness NFL jerseys, go one size down from what you normally wear. You're right about the sleeves being wide, I have no idea why they cut the sleeves baggy. That's so inaccurate because football jerseys aren't supposed to be baggy, but more like snug and smaller by default realistically based on how they're worn on field.

Coincidentally I went though that issue recently with authentic NFL jerseys so that's why I was able to point out those issues. Mitchell & Ness also cut the current version NFL jerseys one size bigger too so that's why I recommended going one size smaller.

I'm 6' around 170+ lbs. and I wear size 52/XXL with Mitchell & Ness NBA & MLB jerseys but I'm wearing size 48/XL with NFL jerseys going forward.

The sz L I got seem to fit big, but maybe I’m just used to normal everyday nylon shorts being more slim than the M&N authentic game shorts. Trying to decide whether to grab a size medium or not. I’m 5’11” 180 lbs.

Also, looking for this authentic JWill in a sz 44/L. Can’t find it online. Thanks in advance.

47329A84-95BA-4823-90D8-9038A116A10D.jpeg

If you're referring to Mitchell & Ness NFL jerseys, go one size down from what you normally wear. You're right about the sleeves being wide, I have no idea why they cut the sleeves baggy. That's so inaccurate because football jerseys aren't supposed to be baggy, but more like snug and smaller by default realistically based on how they're worn on field.

Coincidentally I went though that issue recently with authentic NFL jerseys so that's why I was able to point out those issues. Mitchell & Ness also cut the current version NFL jerseys one size bigger too so that's why I recommended going one size smaller.

I'm 6' around 170+ lbs. and I wear size 52/XXL with Mitchell & Ness NBA & MLB jerseys but I'm wearing size 48/XL with NFL jerseys going forward.
You 6ft 170 and wearing a XXL?

Wth is going on lol

And just like that..Oneness refunded my money for the Hornets shorts......Im having bad luck with shorts...

Oneness is trash. Ignoring the 10.5% sales tax they try to charge me, I think everyone I know is about 1-10 in actually receiving their order. Always canceled.

I just ordered the VC and Darrell Green authentic just now. I;m getting the Shox BB4's next week, so it's only fitting lol

You have a supporter in me wearing a big jersey :smile: . If it's good enough for Kobe it's good enough for us.

I need those Timberwolves and Lakers shorts ASAP.

About to throw my 95-96 Grizzlies shorts and black 05-06 Heat shorts on eBay later tonight for pretty reasonable prices. Both pairs are size large.

My eBay username is koolgrap95. Obviously my prices are much more friendly to NT members as that avoids the eBay fee annoyances.

I need those Timberwolves and Lakers shorts ASAP.

About to throw my 95-96 Grizzlies shorts and black 05-06 Heat shorts on eBay later tonight for pretty reasonable prices. Both pairs are size large.

My eBay username is koolgrap95. Obviously my prices are much more friendly to NT members as that avoids the eBay fee annoyances.

Thank you sir. I will get back to you through my representative, please respond.

Just as when I’m
About to copped that blue KG... someone commented on their FB page that they gotten all wrong again... it should be kiss Cut like The rookie LEBRON they said

Just as when I’m
About to copped that blue KG... someone commented on their FB page that they gotten all wrong again... it should be kiss Cut like The rookie LEBRON they said

I'm too lazy to verify the FB post, but there have been years where they used regular layered stitching on their gamers of this style. Also, Reebok authentics from the time never did any kiss cut, regardless of what the gamers were. It's not the worst mistake in the world.

I'm too lazy to verify the FB post, but there have been years where they used regular layered stitching on their gamers of this style. Also, Reebok authentics from the time never did any kiss cut, regardless of what the gamers were. It's not the worst mistake in the world.
Yes that’s what I thought the only thing is he might have a point because it’s 03-04

Back
Top Bottom