Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I ordered the Mitchell & Ness USA Basketball Navy 1992 Dream Team Warm-Up Pants on FansEdge back on August 8 and they still haven't shipped out yet. Anyone get their August orders for Dream Team stuff from FansEdge?

Just noticed the Warm-Up Pants are not listed in FansEdge anymore...

I got my stuff in about 3 days (sweatshirt and Larry Legend T).

B56ACBFB-2AD3-47B3-ADBD-55E4048ADCA2.jpeg

Really happy with the quality and shape (compared to new era which i think has fallen off a bit)

Will be a staple for future holidays and summer olympics

I got the Nets 1990-91 sky blue Drazen Petrovic jersey shortly before the 1992 Team USA Michael Jordan jersey. I honestly don't recall this colorway the Nets wore. The only New Jersey Nets uniforms I recall are the royal blue colorway when they had brief success with that team of Petrovic, Kenny Anderson, Derrick Coleman, and coached by Chuck Daly, then I recall the navy colorway after that especially when Jason Kidd was on the team. The Nets weren't memorable before Petrovic was on the team honestly because they were mediocre and didn't have highly popular players so I can't recall any of their prior uniforms.

I'll always recall Petrovic when he had a brief run of success and was a rising star in the NBA which was cut short tragically when he died in a car accident during 1993 NBA Finals in Europe, Germany I believe. I had the white Nets Petrovic jersey years ago but I gladly got rid of it because it turned yellow.

I think this sky blue jersey is unique with some parts of it being faded but blending in with the solid sky blue. The name script on the back of these jerseys were awfully large.
IMG_3872.JPG
IMG_3873.JPG

The only flaw with this jersey is an odd stringy mark on the upper left part of the jersey beneath the armpit portion. I guess I can live with this crap.
IMG_3878.JPG

I had this Nets fitted hat for a few years now so I'm glad I finally got the jersey now.
IMG_3879.JPG

Good those Kobe’s got restocked. I wish they did a gold 2009 or 10 finals patch Kobe. Not just the opening night version they did.

The opening Night jersey is cool but so uncessary IMO. I don't mind that they did it, but I don't think they've even done a #24 gold jersey with the Finals patch yet.

I got the Bucks Ray Allen jersey months ago and I'm finally getting around to posting it now. I had the fitted Bucks hat before I got the jersey this year. I hope the shade of purple for this jersey isn't too light. I could have sworn the purple Bucks jerseys were a darker purple. But the hat is definitely a much darker purple as you can see in the photo.
IMG_3880.JPG
IMG_3881.JPG
IMG_3882.JPG

I got the alternate purple Hornets Larry Johnson in the spring and I'm finally getting around to posting it. The '90s Hornets jerseys were nice. I prefer the teal one though.
IMG_3883.JPG
IMG_3884.JPG

I had the fitted Hornets hat for a few years now and finally got a jersey to go with it although I have worn the warmup jacket with it before. Too bad the hat contrasts in color with a teal crown and purple bill to go with a predominantly purple jersey. It's the only Charlotte Hornets hat I have so I guess it works. I wish I had a Hornets hat with a purple crown and teal bill with this purple jersey.
IMG_3885.JPG

I guess I can wear the Jordan Grape V with this jersey since it matches although LJ was a known Converse guy especially with that Grandmama gimmick and commercials in the '90s.

Back
Top Bottom