Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The Stan Musial is my first ever wool flannel jersey, and I am really impressed with the quality especially the numbers and Cardinals word mark. One of the few MN still made in USA.

Greg Maddux is probably my favorite pitcher in the 90s who could beat any hitter with his command and clutch. His pitches had the most wicked/late movements (eg. 12/6 hanging curveball on 3-2 count).

Lastly, can never go wrong with Dream Team

IMG_20191211_115653.jpg IMG_20191211_115721.jpg IMG_20191211_120335.jpg IMG_20191211_120401.jpg IMG_20191211_120148.jpg IMG_20191211_120205.jpg IMG_20191211_115851.jpg IMG_20191211_115918.jpg IMG_20191211_120019.jpg IMG_20191211_120045.jpg

How do the warmup jackets fit? Grabbed an XL jazz but worried I should have got a large. I'm like 6'1 185

Nba store/lids/fanatics are so waste

Tried ordering the raps warm up and they cancel my order. Talking bout I have a dispute with them, but my bank been trying to give them the funds and they don't want to accept it :lol: :smh:

Nba store/lids/fanatics are so waste

Tried ordering the raps warm up and they cancel my order. Talking bout I have a dispute with them, but my bank been trying to give them the funds and they don't want to accept it :lol: :smh:
Huh? What happened?

Huh? What happened?
Lids charged me a purchase months later, which I didn't recognize. I had also just got a new CC after my old one had been hacked so I was thinking fraud again.

Turns out the charge was legit from a couple mths prior and they had an issue with their system. Told my bank it's legit and they said they'd pay lids. Lids isn't accepting the funds though, and they got my name/card flagged :lol: :smh:

I called yesterday and had things straightened out with them, or at least that's what shorty on the phone claimed. Too bad the jacket gone in my size now. Ah well.

Honestly fanatics is trash

I had an order, got canceled/refunded

never got money back had to file a chargeback

of course they send me an order cancelation saying I’m refunded but I’m not

Lids charged me a purchase months later, which I didn't recognize. I had also just got a new CC after my old one had been hacked so I was thinking fraud again.

Turns out the charge was legit from a couple mths prior and they had an issue with their system. Told my bank it's legit and they said they'd pay lids. Lids isn't accepting the funds though, and they got my name/card flagged :lol: :smh:

I called yesterday and had things straightened out with them, or at least that's what shorty on the phone claimed. Too bad the jacket gone in my size now. Ah well.
But doesn’t your new card have a whole different number than the one that got hacked?

But doesn’t your new card have a whole different number than the one that got hacked?
Ya, guess they have my name and address as flagged? I'm really not sure. All I know is whenever I place an order it gets cancelled within minutes.

Might have to get someone else to order for me once they restock my size.

If a company wants, technically can find a way to charge you even if you change your card number but still have the same account through the CC company

Man, this just gave me the heads up to check my card for a fanatics refund on an item they didn't ship. Those clowns never refunded me.

Back
Top Bottom