Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Did anyone catch any of the Jordan All Star stuff? Clicked the email as soon as it came in and they only had the blue Chalk-Line style jackets and a small in the Art of the Dunk shirt. Did I just miss it, or did it never actually hit the site?

I clicked on the email as well and saw only small in the red jacket. Was bummed as a old sneakerhead who remembers the Chalk Line jackets (always wanted one as a kid, seeing them in the JC Penney and Sears catalogs and always asking my mom for one) and wanted to see what they cost and were they going to be available. Not sure if I would have dropped $175 for a jacket but I was tempted.

It's funny as I posted the initial info on the collaboration collection and lots of people said it was such trash. Seems like lots of people changed their mind on it.

Just came in yesterday, fedex is awful and almost lost my package but I’m glad I copped from the website. Now to just hunt for yellow 2000 Finals and blue throwback.
728CB4E3-0660-430A-8295-C266AE92AA0F.jpeg

Is it because it's a 44, and the wordmark and logos are made for larger sizes? Everything seems jumbo sized on the Kobe
NBA-finals-2009-22.jpg

I know he wore a 3-4xl. I just never noticed with m&n. They produce some real trash sometimes. This will fall into the nesrly fake category. Unless I'm the crazy one.

The side panels also hit more of the lower end of the tank top. The cut and look of that m&n is horrid guys.

Is it because it's a 44, and the wordmark and logos are made for larger sizes? Everything seems jumbo sized on the Kobe
NBA-finals-2009-22.jpg

I know he wore a 3-4xl. I just never noticed with m&n. They produce some real trash sometimes. This will fall into the nesrly fake category. Unless I'm the crazy one.

The side panels also hit more of the lower end of the tank top. The cut and look of that m&n is horrid guys.
U calling his jersey fake?

I think he is saying the graphics look oversized, which makes it LOOK fugazi.

Rest assured, those M&N 2000s Lakers are one of their most accurate jerseys. Sizing and everything.

Sorry. Yeah. Looks fake. Just never noticed the oversized graphics so Vividily. I browse here constantly looking at pickups. 95% look decent (decent enough not to comment on). Not sure why this one struck me as looking off.

I'll attribute it to a smaller size, combined with Kobe wearing a 3-4xl. I never realized the Lakers had side paneling like that. It always was subtle when Kobe wore it.

NBA-finals-2009-22.jpg

Due to size

I’m sure a 52 or something looks better

Lakers purple is weird, it looks different depending on the lighting of the picture. With that said, there can be slight differences in the shade depending on when it was made.

The hues might vary slightly between presses. But The China Made M&N use a totally weird shade of purple. Even the Vikings jerseys are like this. It's the actual color dye they use.

I actually took this the other day to share in here. This is from the Vikings Pro Shop. Left is M&N. Right is a Pro Line Throwback collection, the standard "purple" you'll see on most gear.

86489942_506860466907849_761515495630307328_n.jpg

M&N always messes up the color purple. It's always off, except maybe for the purple Suns joint and the J Will.

The purple they use generally leans towards red instead of blue, like the Ray Allen joint or the early 2000s Kobe, which should be a bluer tint. Same issue with the Mitch Richmond jersey or the late 00s Kobe joints as well. But it's really glaring with the Ray Allen and Frobe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom