Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Every time I wanna knock the 2000's shorts era I gotta stop and remember it could be worse and seriously how in the hell did these dudes play in BRIEFS out there man :lol: :smh:

gem9fa5kobg11.jpg

Back then, that was the "entertainment" element for the females that weren't necessarily fans of the sport. :lol:

This is the biggest rookie question ever so please don’t burn me cause I am sure it’s been answered before. Does M&N jerseys fit exactly like Nike? I wear Nike Swingman a pretty tight so I wear a medium even though I am a large in pretty much everything else. Is M&N the same fit? I read online that it can run slimmer. Wonder if i should size up and get an L.

This is the biggest rookie question ever so please don’t burn me cause I am sure it’s been answered before. Does M&N jerseys fit exactly like Nike? I wear Nike Swingman a pretty tight so I wear a medium even though I am a large in pretty much everything else. Is M&N the same fit? I read online that it can run slimmer. Wonder if i should size up and get an L.

Every brand will fit differently. They might all "fit", but the exact cut and preference will differ from person to person. For example, a lot of people don't like the taper on the current M&N NBA stuff, so they size up.

Preferred fit will be something you'll have to kinda play around with and see what you like. My best advice: Ask for measurements, when in doubt.

anyone see the Blue T Wolves garnet jersey around anywhere? blue with green trim around? I had a chance to buy it a few weeks ago I slept. now they gone smh Sz 40 **

FWIW... I feel like my Nash M&N Swingman fits a little slimmer than my Curry Nike authentic (both in Medium). I plan on sizing up to a Large my next go round.

Copped from BSTN and got here in less than 48 hours, been a while since I copped a basketball authentic as I’m kinda between M and L but this M fits awesome. Must be all my quarantine workouts lol.
B3358AE8-F88D-4BCB-8C72-286FC7B77C84.jpeg
What’s BTSN? It’s nice

The new M&N Jordans with the improved mesh looks so good! For all the complaints I've had, the quality on those look great. Can't wait to get mine in.

Every brand will fit differently. They might all "fit", but the exact cut and preference will differ from person to person. For example, a lot of people don't like the taper on the current M&N NBA stuff, so they size up.

Preferred fit will be something you'll have to kinda play around with and see what you like. My best advice: Ask for measurements, when in doubt.
Thanks for the info. I saw Oneness has that psychotic Warriors jersey for super cheap but not my true size. Might pull the trigger and go size up.

Back
Top Bottom