Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Who got the cliff notes?

Hey dude, I'm a real fan like that who does pay attention to history and documented accolades. I ain't one of those losers, wannabes, robots, or sheep who followed suit terribly during 2000-02 by wearing throwback jerseys of players and teams they had no knowledge about, but only wore them because they were a fashionable status symbol. I'm glad authentic jerseys have gone back to cult following level for years now like it used to be before 2000. The legitimate fans have retaken hold of them in the present and going forward I believe.

:lol: he got a lakers jersey

Damn right. Why not? Lakers are my favorite team. The best NBA team ever based on championship history and accumulation of Hall Of Fame players who suited up for them in the past and present, specifically LeBron James and possibly Anthony Davis. Yes, the eternal enemy Celtics have one more title than them, but whatever.

I mean it only makes sense to accumulate a collection of iconic and legendary Lakers players with my collection since they're my team as I have reiterated on here. I think I'll try to get Shaq in the future if possible since he's a cemented legendary link to the 2000s era along with Kobe Bryant. I think I'll try to get some Kareem Abdul-Jabbar stuff since he was an important part of the Lakers great '80s NBA era. I may try to get Jerry West again since he was legend preceding Magic & Kareem.

tenor (7).gif

Dude writing essays and **** with an elitist attitude yet a pair of just don shorts is elitist? 👀 👀 :lol:
Nice jersey but didn’t need the essay bro. Dude who bought mikes game worn fli games probably ain’t type up as much **** as you just did lol

Dude writing essays and **** with an elitist attitude yet a pair of just don shorts is elitist? 👀 👀 :lol:
Nice jersey but didn’t need the essay bro. Dude who bought mikes game worn fli games probably ain’t type up as much **** as you just did lol

Mentioning Just Don shorts was never elitist to me, just burnt out because there's also a high percentile of us that despise them. We feel they're overvalued, overpriced and unoriginal. We feel that stitching an enlarged team nickname script on front looks remedial as hell. They just look like a bootleg idea that's overpriced to take a team nickname, enlarge it, stitch it on the crotch area, and add pockets to them. The drawstrings are also a*s backwards because they're on the external part of the waistband instead of the standard way they're supposed to be on the internal part of the waistband.

Mentioning Just Don shorts was never elitist to me, just burnt out because there's also a high percentile of us that despise them. We feel they're overvalued, overpriced and unoriginal. We feel that stitching an enlarged team nickname script on front looks remedial as hell. They just look like a bootleg idea that's overpriced to take a team nickname, enlarge it, stitch it on the crotch area, and add pockets to them. The drawstrings are also a*s backwards because they're on the external part of the waistband instead of the standard way they're supposed to be on the internal part of the waistband.
Now you speak for the entire M&n NT community?
nice lakers pickup man I’m not doing this discussion too late in the evening lol

So trying to get back on track here, does that mean we should expect more Jordan jerseys that haven't been produced annually going forward? Anyone know how long the current deal between Mitchell & Ness and Jordan will last?

I'm hoping there isn't a lapse in production like how there seemed to be one between 2007 to 2014.

Now you speak for the entire M&n NT community?
nice lakers pickup man I’m not doing this discussion too late in the evening lol

Now I didn't say the whole community, just a large percentile based on prior posts on here regarding that issue. I admit I'm in that group that hates them. But I certainly won't try to deter anyone from getting them if they like them that much. It just ain't practical for some of us as sports fans.

Your speaking for a large percentile now? Must not have been paying too much attention to the last few pages then. oh you’re not trying to deter anyone from buying or getting them? Hmm...........

“they're overvalued, overpriced and unoriginal. We feel that stitching an enlarged team nickname script on front looks remedial as hell. They just look like a bootleg idea that's overpriced to take a team nickname, enlarge it, stitch it on the crotch area, and add pockets to them. The drawstrings are also a*s backwards because they're on the external part of the waistband instead of the standard way they're supposed to be on the internal part of the waistband.”

could of fooled me. More dissertations I see..

Your speaking for a large percentile now? Must not have been paying too much attention to the last few pages then. oh you’re not trying to deter anyone from buying or getting them? Hmm...........

“they're overvalued, overpriced and unoriginal. We feel that stitching an enlarged team nickname script on front looks remedial as hell. They just look like a bootleg idea that's overpriced to take a team nickname, enlarge it, stitch it on the crotch area, and add pockets to them. The drawstrings are also a*s backwards because they're on the external part of the waistband instead of the standard way they're supposed to be on the internal part of the waistband.”

could of fooled me. More dissertation.
I respect everyone’s opinions on whether they like something or not. What I don’t like is when someone thinks they’re better then other groups of people cuz they choose not to buy or buy certain items. Ima a live and let live kinda guy. I won’t touch swingman items but I’m not gonna call you a piece of **** cuz you got some swingman shorts you know what I mean?
now counterfeit goods is where I get A little funny lol

could of fooled me. More dissertation.

It was just an opinion. Anyone is entitled to get what they like. I was just being honest about what I didn't like.

Damn, your grammar is bad with that redundantly stupid remedial "could of" when it's supposed to "could have". Yeah, another example our public schools suck.

Last edited:
Ahh back to the elitist, better than you attitude. Oh and it’s “grammar is bad” chief.

I respect everyone’s opinions on whether they like something or not. What I don’t like is when someone thinks they’re better then other groups of people cuz they choose not to buy or buy certain items. Ima a live and let live kinda guy. I won’t touch swingman items but I’m not gonna call you a piece of **** cuz you got some swingman shorts you know what I mean?

Yeah I always feel people are entitled to get what they want or like although I wouldn't touch certain crap as I stated multiple times.

I'm in the same boat with you about swingman crap because that's what they are. I see them as worthless goods that belong in a toilet or dumpster based on quality and details.

Oh man, counterfeit or bootleg goods are worse. We witnessed so much of those in the 2000s. It seems like they've died down since the last decade for some reason. But I may be wrong. Perhaps I assume that because I don't see people wearing a lot of bootleg jerseys like before other than the times I attended Dodgers & Rams games at Dodger Stadium & the Coliseum respectively between 2016 until last year.

You are wrong, counterfeit game as strong as ever, especially in sneakers
Entire companies dedicated to authenticating goods for people that don’t know **** lol

Ahh back to the elitist, better than you attitude. Oh and it’s “grammar is bad” chief.

Thanks for elaborating my error so that I was able to correct it.

I don't care if you think I'm elitist or whatever title you want to give me, I don't waver with what I think or like. I honestly despise anything inferior or if something has poor quality. It's just my habit to strive to attain or possess something satisfactory or good. I ain't changing either because I've been OK where I'm at now going about it that way although I certainly prefer to do better.

I’m in the same boat with swingmans for the most part. But some people jersey wise are crazy. It’s a mitchell and Ness Facebook group I’m in where some steroid using goofball tried to equate swingmans as being poor. My thing is if someone is using jerseys as a means to validate the money they have, they should be copping gamers and team issued stuff instead of mass produced retail authentics.

The jersey community got some weirdos though.

Back
Top Bottom