Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Good to know! Hopefully it eventually shows up. The price was really good so I can wait it out.

yah i had a similar thing happen with my chipper jones. I got the tracking but it didn’t update for more than a week. It’s on the way and should be out for delivery today tho.

#wdywt

20200617_113642.jpg

I didn’t even receive an order confirmation or shipping info for my Melo jersey and it just showed up at my door about a week later...

ordered on mdw sale, finally got shipping for one of the items.. missing one more..

Anyone of you torn about copping one of your favorite players’ jersey but you don’t like the look of the jersey?

Feel that way about the Melo, the Grant Hill and the red Yao, so I passed... Hard choices. Copped another Hornets joint instead, they’re just on another level.

From $35 swingman to $350 just dons....the prefect blend.....just don swingmans shorts. Lol ( I believe its a typo, but it's label swingman on the website too)
Screenshot_20200617-133623_Instagram.jpg

Anyone of you torn about copping one of your favorite players’ jersey but you don’t like the look of the jersey?

Feel that way about the Melo, the Grant Hill and the red Yao, so I passed... Hard choices. Copped another Hornets joint instead, they’re just on another level.
Which one did you cop? Teal or purple? Zo or LJ? Got the teal LJ couple days ago... had to pay taxes to get it over to germany but it was worth it :emoji_boom:

Which one did you cop? Teal or purple? Zo or LJ? Got the teal LJ couple days ago... had to pay taxes to get it over to germany but it was worth it :emoji_boom:
Turquoise LJ. I already have the turquoise Alonzo. Best looking jersey in my collection (probably my 3rd favorite piece I own).

Love everything about this jersey. Good that you have it too. The purple joint pales in comparison imo.

Pulled the trigger on a 07-08 kobe, the throwback style with the 60th anniversary patch from a seller on eBay for retail. He guaranteed me it’s legit. He had a few sizes up. If all goes well. I’ll be posting pics in a few days. Also if all goes well. Told him to post stuff on here. He had a few other cool things listed.

Pulled the trigger on a 07-08 kobe, the throwback style with the 60th anniversary patch from a seller on eBay for retail. He guaranteed me it’s legit. He had a few sizes up. If all goes well. I’ll be posting pics in a few days. Also if all goes well. Told him to post stuff on here. He had a few other cool things listed.

love that 60th anni patch

Back
Top Bottom