Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Theyve had a couple restocks. Those and the raptors (my first pair during AS wknd here, when they were 125 before the price hike ) are the only shorts ive paid retail for.

Such a headache. M&N did a batch of authentics, released them in-store only. Then did a recall because the logo was off or something. After that all the popped up in the Kings shorts only were swingmans. I'll catch them eventually. Good to know the authentics are officially out now.

Current Mamba collection so far with another gold 08-09 #24 on the way.

F0C95361-FD52-4461-9F30-FE138EB2E543.jpeg

This has been annoying me for some time now. Anyone in here from M&N's 1st popular run in the early 2000s? I feel like the blue on the Kobe 50th anni jersey has changed a little. The first release in 2002/2003 I feel like the blue was a tad deeper with a hint of purple.

Thanks bro. May I ask why you wouldn't wear nets gear? I always like hearing reasoning behind this thought

Im a seahawks fan, I hate the cowgirls. But I would def Rock a Prescott or Zeke jersey. I think there jersey are cool.

How you wear a jersey of a team you hate? Cowboys throwback M&N jerseys are fire but I could never wear them.

I also don’t know how some of y’all have your teams but wear other teams. If you’re a Lakers fan but you got your Webber or Williams Kings jersey on and a Kings fan tries talking to you but you like oh nah, I’m a Lakers fan...

How you wear a jersey of a team you hate? Cowboys throwback M&N jerseys are fire but I could never wear them.

I also don’t know how some of y’all have your teams but wear other teams. If you’re a Lakers fan but you got your Webber or Williams Kings jersey on and a Kings fan tries talking to you but you like oh nah, I’m a Lakers fan...
It’s cuz these teams ain’t paying most of us for supporting them. Yea I have my teams but honestly **** em at the end of the day. Now something like being a serious packer fan and wearing bears apparel a little out there but if im a nets fan and rock cavs stuff who gives a ****???

It’s cuz these teams ain’t paying most of us for supporting them. Yea I have my teams but honestly **** em at the end of the day. Now something like being a serious packer fan and wearing bears apparel a little out there but if im a nets fan and rock cavs stuff who gives a ****???

I think as a Lakers fan you can rock Kings gear because that's not a true rival and you beat them. Now if you're a serious Kings fan from that time period and you're wearing a shaq or kobe jersey (perhaps an horry :tongue:), that's a bit odd imo. As a die hard Braves fan, there are certain jerseys I won't go near, no matter how dope I think they are.

At the end of the day, I know it's not that serious and people have differing degrees to which they're invested in their teams, but I think certain rules apply. You can't be a die hard Yankees fan and wear a Red Sox jersey. That's just strange.

I think as a Lakers fan you can rock Kings gear because that's not a true rival and you beat them. Now if you're a serious Kings fan from that time period and you're wearing a shaq or kobe jersey (perhaps an horry :tongue:), that's a bit odd imo. As a die hard Braves fan, there are certain jerseys I won't go near, no matter how dope I think they are.

At the end of the day, I know it's not that serious and people have differing degrees to which they're invested in their teams, but I think certain rules apply. You can't be a die hard Yankees fan and wear a Red Sox jersey. That's just strange.
Yea it’s based on the individual. I’m from ny so of course ima wear a yankee fitted and gear but I’m not a die hard fan so I wear Red Sox **** too. Now the combining wearing yankees jersey with Red Sox stuff will never fly unless you have two kids and they both play for the different team

Missed the 08-09 Lakers shorts on MN. Oh well, I have too many I don't wear already. No pockets is killing me.

Back
Top Bottom