Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

DB67A236-2F71-4324-9784-C7B8145EA4F2.jpeg
ahat ahat

I was thinking the same combo but wasn't sure if the shades of orange were right. Looks like a perfect match :pimp:

Anyone know any reason why the patch is on different sides and which is more accurate? Scooped up the size 48 and selling the 52. Size 48 is more recent cop but says Made in USA. Any insight would be helpful.

It could simply be a factory error, idk. Similar to how there's tumbled leather on one shoe in a pair and smooth leather on the other, just an odd occurrence, I got that Seaver in yesterday and literally still looking at it. Beautiful jersey btw.

damb nets sold out of my size smh... whatever still going to cop something... thanks for the code though

and tbh i rather have the home shaq magic jersey and the blue magic penny... i already got the black penny just need to have it tailored...

just got the grizz shorts again had to sell the Med. I find with the LG waistband you can stretch it a liitle more than the Med. Might have the shrink these a little bit cause the crotch is a little bit more baggy

Back
Top Bottom