Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

so are mans who wear authentic Champion jerseys more elite than mans wearing authentic M&N?

The dudes that are super into vintage will tell you that but most of them are biased because they sell older jerseys. It’s also harder to find a crisp/DS champion jersey when Mitchell and ness has been known for premium quality jerseys.

The dudes that are super into vintage will tell you that but most of them are biased because they sell older jerseys. It’s also harder to find a crisp/DS champion jersey when Mitchell and ness has been known for premium quality jerseys.
Vintage mans kill me

"Its vintage bro"

Meanwhile theyre the 18th owner, theres holes all over, piling, ketchup stains.

But its vintage, bro.

Thanks, I’m really happy. Can’t believe it

I’m prob the reason they changed the delivery times to 6 weeks in their website

True. M&N has benefited from real authentics drying up, and nike not selling authentics like they should. This thread is 10x more popular than the auth jersey thread. 5 years ago the opposite was true.

True. M&N has benefited from real authentics drying up, and nike not selling authentics like they should. This thread is 10x more popular than the auth jersey thread. 5 years ago the opposite was true.

Nike is actually really good with authentics. It’s the adidas era that killed it. They hardly made any, fit was off and overall jerseys just lacked.

Vintage mans kill me

"Its vintage bro"

But its vintage, bro.
for real. I don’t get the whole “it’s a gamer” mentality either. Like I agreee that it’s super super dope to have. I’d love to have a couple gamers in my collection. But with the price and the fact you can’t really wear most of them, I’d take a mnn authentic all day

Vintage mans kill me

"Its vintage bro"

But its vintage, bro.

:rofl:

Not to mention some retail Champion authentics (not the gamers) are less accurate than the M&N authentics.

Always loved that Pistons jersey. Personally, I still think it's the best one in team history. I own the shorts and it's probably my most worn along with the black T-Wolves.

Will be tough to hold off from buying when they do the red alternate Pistons shorts.

Wearing white is mad difficult especially when taking the kids to the playgrounds.

8A3EFFA6-159F-4CDA-9FEF-4C0328DFFE82.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom