Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

still want to see some old school jerseys return like dr jay sixers with stars on the side, zeke, gary payton rookie style jersey but with 20 of course, reggie miller flojo jersey and sprewell knicks

I would love to have some ABA jerseys. Moses Malone Utah Stars, Arits Gilmore Kentucky Colonels (the white one), Julius Erving Virginia Squires. Would also like to have an Oscar Robertson Cincinnati Royals. And for baseball there is soooo many great players they could make. I just feel like there needs to be a better selection all around.

I would love to have some ABA jerseys. Moses Malone Utah Stars, Arits Gilmore Kentucky Colonels (the white one), Julius Erving Virginia Squires. Would also like to have an Oscar Robertson Cincinnati Royals. And for baseball there is soooo many great players they could make. I just feel like there needs to be a better selection all around.
They dropped some but in swingman

MN gotta give us the Green Steve Francis Knicks with a crumpled dollar patch.
CC24C742-DB65-40A7-BEB4-454C93D3DA45.jpeg

What is different about the first run Jazz shorts?
I remember seeing the Jazz shorts restocked in this thread, but not sure if y'all are saying the 1st run had some differences etc. ahat ahat beh235 beh235

PO

93-94 shorts from damn near 10 years ago was likely made in the US or Korea. The restocked Jazz shorts were from 97, which is the mountain Design.

93-94

1593314590139.png

These have popped up recently only in swingman form, not authentic

97-98 Shorts were put out in authentic more recently...
1593314737549.png

I want the 93-94 back in authentic in both home/away

Man, theres some stuff that came and went and was never heard from again

Miami shorts, black and red pairs
First run jazz shorts
First run nets shorts
Memphis grizz shorts

Stockton and malone authentics...just off the top of my head

Never knew they did Stockton and K. Malone Authentics. Would love both to return in all iterations that they both wore.

I remember them doing alonzo mourning and tim hardaway in both away 96-97 authentics and they both got ran through quick.

HWFames got my a Mourning in my size and 395.00 plus my city sales tax ain’t it!

I remember them doing alonzo mourning and tim hardaway in both away 96-97 authentics and they both got ran through quick.

HWFames got my a Mourning in my size and 395.00 plus my city sales tax ain’t it!

Lol, I've been eyeing that same jersey for a minute now. Not paying four bills for a jersey so just gotta wait and hope for a rerun of that one and the tim hardaway.

Man, theres some stuff that came and went and was never heard from again

Miami shorts, black and red pairs
First run jazz shorts
First run nets shorts
Memphis grizz shorts

Stockton and malone authentics...just off the top of my head
I think the rainbow nuggets shorts were never seen again when they sold out lol

It looks like all my useless oversized jerseys from the early 2000s will be purged entirely from my possession soon thanks to ways I found to repurpose them into current stuff that wasn't produced back in the 2000s, i.e. Michael Jordan jerseys, and a few I was able to replace with current China productions that are rehashes of stuff that was available in the 2000s.

It's been a lot of work and time for me to repurpose worthless items but it's been paying off since I was able to get rid of crap that was in my possession for literally over 15 years. It's also saved me money so I didn't have to come out of pocket for newer things I wanted. I also won't have to stress out over not being able to sell them due to lack of demand and uncommonly larger sizing or I would have had to sell them at a severe loss because they're not coveted items.

I'm basically moving pieces especially these last 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom