Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That USA made Iverson Jersey is terrible!

Thanks for being honest. I agree with you. I noticed that just recently before I parted off with it. It took me literally 16 years after I got it to realize that. And I thought I had something good all these years because it was made in U.S.A. Perhaps me being stupid enough to get it in size 56 benefited me because it caused me to get rid of it now after realizing it was too big for me. Otherwise, if it wasn't oversized on me, it would more than likely still be in my possession because of my preference for U.S.A. manufacturing.

The only thing good about it was material I believe. But the font sizes and coloration for the jersey, letters, and numbers all seem off.

I wake up every day sad that I missed out on these lol
Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 2.08.37 PM.png

Over a week and a half I’ve been waiting on shipping for these.

Here's a compare and contrast between the U.S.A. & China versions for y'all with the NBA 50th Anniversary retro 76ers Allen Iverson jersey. I took pictures of both before I was able to swap out the oversized U.S.A. version I had since early 2004 to obtain the size 52 China version.

A side by side photo of both. The one on the left is the U.S.A. version. The one on the right is the China version.
IMG_4189.JPG

A picture of the front of both. The one on the top is the U.S.A. version. The one on the bottom is the China version.

A picture of the back of both. The one on the top is the U.S.A. version. The one on the bottom is the China version.

Hopefully y'all also see the differences in the materials used, the font sizes for the letters and numbers, and the coloration of the jersey materials and letters and numbers.

The U.S.A. version seems transparent especially with the larger size holes whereas the China version seems more solid with the material used. U.S.A. version is lighter and thinner whereas China version is thicker.

The font sizes are much smaller on the U.S.A. version whereas the font sizes on the China version are bulkier, basically fatter. For some reason I think it's somewhat accurate with the China version because the letters and numbers looked bulkier when Iverson wore it in a game based on photos I researched. U.S.A. version may be inaccurately small. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's awkward how the color of the jersey material and letters and numbers on the U.S.A. version are brighter whereas the China version is dull with all those mentioned details.

Please provide input on which one is more accurate and any other discrepancies. Yes we already know the discrepancies with the cut of the shoulder width and trimmings around the neck and arm holes on the China version.

The size of the font and numbers are the only thing that the China version has going for it IMO. Overall, I'd still pick the USA version, hands down. As you mentioned, the trimmings on the China version just absolutely kill the look of it.

AI.jpg

Finally my twolves and Jazz shorts shipped. Just waiting on my Penny and sixers dons.

I'm 6'3, 230 and I wear a XXL. My red Bulls shorts are the only ones that seem to run kind of big

did anyone order a pair of cleveland shorts from the MDW sale? still no updates.. i emailed them too smfh

Back
Top Bottom