Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Good thing you got a Sonics jersey of Shawn Kemp because it wouldn't be cool to get a Cavs jersey of Kemp when his stellar career went to hell after he got fat and transformed into Shamu Kemp after the 1998 NBA lockout.
Kemp.jpg

Mitchell ansd Ness ness should do a Coke edition of that jersey where there are sprinkles of white paint and glitter near the collar of that cavs jersey.

Good thing you got a Sonics jersey of Shawn Kemp because it wouldn't be cool to get a Cavs jersey of Kemp when his stellar career went to hell after he got fat and transformed into Shamu Kemp after the 1998 NBA lockout.

Hey man, he had an All-Star year his 1st season with the Cavs (97-98 ) pretty much leading a team of rookies (Brevin Knight, Big Z, Derek Anderson, Cedric Henderson) to the playoffs. :lol:

Small then jumps to a 4x ... that fast 💨, savages

#32 made the ASG!
Damn where was I

Yeah that Hawks team was one of the best in the east. They had one of the best home records in the league and Laettner was probably the most important piece from that squad. Also that season signified somewhat of a resurgence for his career after all those unfulfilled years in Minnesota. He definitely earned that appearance.

Shorts got here today DYNAMICS DYNAMICS

They fit great. Loving the pockets.

5F02CAFB-AE9D-411F-8F33-E746199E3830.jpeg

53D40E03-B908-4C3B-9A34-E03B9A2E5F94.jpeg

Yeah they look great! clean and simple like the current BK Nets unis. Thanks for the pics, will get them whenever they restock online IF they do.

How do you guys wash your authentic shorts and jerseys? Do you get them dry cleaned?

Shorts I just wash normally in the washer. No signs of wear and tear, come out just fine.

Small then jumps to a 4x ... that fast 💨, savages

They're either still rolling out more sizes, or they only dropped a small batch.

272FA1F1-0A21-451F-B690-5B7E91B6C44D.jpeg
Arrived just in time for the weekend

1st jersey my parents ever got for me as kid, my favourite player at the time. I don't really wear jerseys anymore but this is one I've been itching to maybe get.

75EC935C-2A6D-43E8-827E-6B4DE1DCCADE.jpeg
B6BC7814-25D2-460E-9A5F-459F4C24104D.jpeg

Ball don’t lie :wink:

:pimp: those Sheeds are amazing. Especially the Pistons one.

Last edited:
Yeah that Hawks team was one of the best in the east. They had one of the best home records in the league and Laettner was probably the most important piece from that squad. Also that season signified somewhat of a resurgence for his career after all those unfulfilled years in Minnesota. He definitely earned that appearance

his numbers in. Minnesota wasn’t that bad though
[/QUOTE]

Christian lattenar stats were actually good in Minnesota

Overall they were good, yeah. But after his rookie season they dipped a little, plus he had 2 back-to-back injury plagued seasons (his last year in Minnesota and 1st year in ATL). Considering his stellar career at Duke he was expected to be the guy to transform the Wolves franchise and lead them to the playoffs. The unfulfilled promise + hype and those injury seasons had folks skeptical. Was he a star? or just a role player.

Those Minnesota seasons weren't the best for him and he's explained that in many interviews. Trying to live up to the big expectations was tough for CL.

Shorts I just wash normally in the washer. No signs of wear and tear, come out just fine.

They're either still rolling out more sizes, or they only dropped a small batch.

1st jersey my parents ever got for me as kid, my favourite player at the time. I don't really wear jerseys anymore but this is one I've been itching to maybe get.

:pimp: those Sheeds are amazing. Especially the Pistons one.
Do you put your shorts in the dryer or hang dry them?

Christian L
Woke up hoping to see my Ewing “out for delivery” but nope, looks like I’ll have to wait until Monday for now. So in the meantime, Happy July 3rd and an Allen Houston jersey would’ve made this picture perfect.

1827D38B-1E4D-4190-95E6-8B76088CB2F1.jpeg

damn, forgot they made a starks Authentic. Lovely.

Damn it, the blue Kobe is up too and I can’t Spend any extra money right now cause of this big move to LA. 😫

S-XL

if they restock the kobe 8 jerseys he wore during the 3peat or the 81 point jersey i might have to cop lol... im a pass on the blue joint i got the OG that dropped when fab wore in his music video... i cant even alter it cuz the numbers are too low on the jersey smh

good looking out for that blue Kobe info. I purchased it. I got every Kobe m&n I want now.

purple and gold rookie style. Purple, gold, and white 3 peat era #8, purple, gold, and white #24, and the 60th anniversary patch showtime style #24.

I’ll eventually re cop the 03 all star joint, along with 04, 09 and the power blue 04-05, but those aren’t priorities like the other ones are.

Back
Top Bottom