Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

starting to get my jerseys altered... I'm getting it back Tuesday so I'll let you know how it goes... but I gave them my blue phila Iverson to use an example and alter my black penny authentic magic... it's a customized Reebok joint back when tmac was playing in those jerseys... I told them to clean the neck line to...for some reason it got dirty....

Hey man, he had an All-Star year his 1st season with the Cavs (97-98 ) pretty much leading a team of rookies (Brevin Knight, Big Z, Derek Anderson, Cedric Henderson) to the playoffs. :lol:

Absolutely. No doubt he was good in his first year with them, but unfortunately he got complacent after he got his money and got bloated during the lockout. It's sad to see that man waste his talent like that after getting money and losing motivation and dedication.

I was able to get a proper fitting replacement of the 1988 NBA All-Star Game jersey like a month ago. I had a U.S.A. version in size 52 I got back in like November 2003 but it was stupidly cut too big. I was able to swap that useless oversized one to get this one.
IMG_4227.JPG
IMG_4229.JPG

I was thinking the same. the material is wrong and the gold NBA logo also wrong
More with the fit and they changed and made the pipe thicker

I had it a year or two back but got rid of it. Just didn’t sit right with me

had the made in USA old one, man it was beat to hell but that fit and looked so damn good

no small in those nets shorts smh... woulda copped... then again i really need to chill... been an expensive month

Back
Top Bottom