Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Are you guys putting spoilers so the lurkers don’t see? The lurkers can still see with the spoilers

If the NT community wasn’t so huge, I would say a group chat for the m&n related stuff would be cool. Or a closed private FB group to where you can only be added from within the group and just keep it to longtime regulars from this thread. That way information is kept amongst each other and lurkers aren’t taking all the useful things and info.

Just got these in! Even though it took long enough to finally ship, its clutch that I’m in Cali and their warehouse is out here. These are great in person.

Attachments

• 5FE9D019-47E3-4CA7-9A08-673D91B9AC42.jpeg
    5FE9D019-47E3-4CA7-9A08-673D91B9AC42.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 292
If the NT community wasn’t so huge, I would say a group chat for the m&n related stuff would be cool. Or a closed private FB group to where you can only be added from within the group and just keep it to longtime regulars from this thread. That way information is kept amongst each other and lurkers aren’t taking all the useful things and info.

This.

Are you guys putting spoilers so the lurkers don’t see? The lurkers can still see with the spoilers

Yeah, I never understood the put in "spoilers" thing.

It would be cool if it worked, but if you are not logged in, you can still see the content that is inside it. :lol:

PO

Yeah, I never understood the put in "spoilers" thing.

It would be cool if it worked, but if you are not logged in, you can still see the content that is inside it. :lol:

PO

Exactly. I actually do lurk this thread and only sign in when I need to post or reply since I usually get automatically signed out when I’m using my mobile phone

A Chicago Boutique had the 96 Olympic penny a few weeks back. Maybe more like a month back. I thought about copping but it was a sz L. All in all, 96 olympics are def coming.

Back
Top Bottom