Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

None today, but did rock a Grant Hill maroon yesterday with the wifey lol (she has her own in her size).

IMG_0230.jpeg
Dope

I know these were discussed real briefly a couple weeks ago. WWE "Dons" went on super sale, so I gave them a shot. Unfortunately they were sold out of the NWO, so I went with Flair. Embroidery and twill is decent for a $30 product. Mesh on these is about what you'd expect from WWE shorts. Not mad at them for $20...

IMG_20200725_223745.jpg
IMG_20200725_223802.jpg
IMG_20200725_223807.jpg
Drop the link, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican has been looking everywhere for a size large

Disgusting.

Drop the link, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican has been looking everywhere for a size large

Already posted in there lol.

It’s not M&N, but I came across this jersey on eBay and thought it looked pretty good. Anyone know of this company “Rivalry sportswear”?
BA838678-FFD3-455B-A1A2-F06A03019539.png

I think Mack, idk how screen name owns that brand and they replicate jerseys pretty good. Not sure on pricing but it’s up there close to m&n? eyanks eyanks knows better than me

It’s not M&N, but I came across this jersey on eBay and thought it looked pretty good. Anyone know of this company “Rivalry sportswear”?
BA838678-FFD3-455B-A1A2-F06A03019539.png

This jersey was recently made by a collector, Mack Wilson. He's been making jerseys for the past few years for collectors (Things that are typically really hard to get). He didn't used to have a jock tag, but people would add Champion, Nike, etc. tags from lesser players and try to pass these off as originals, so he started putting on his own tag. They are pretty good replications, my only issue has been with the cut on them, but the designs are pretty much on point. But again, this is not an original jersey from a big corporation, just a collector making a few jerseys.

This jersey was recently made by a collector, Mack Wilson. He's been making jerseys for the past few years for collectors (Things that are typically really hard to get). He didn't used to have a jock tag, but people would add Champion, Nike, etc. tags from lesser players and try to pass these off as originals, so he started putting on his own tag. They are pretty good replications, my only issue has been with the cut on them, but the designs are pretty much on point. But again, this is not an original jersey from a big corporation, just a collector making a few jerseys.
Yah I got a Michigan C Webb he made for me a few years back. Good quality stuff from him

Yup, not big on customs but most if not all the jerseys I’ve seen have been really good

Rise and shine, went over the Gothels bridge into Staten Island, NY from Elizabeth NJ. Planned to go to Liberty state park in Jersey City until my *** caught a flat smh.

40E04875-7CEA-4F5F-B01A-CE32FDF6D45A.jpeg
C4FE68AD-31D7-407E-A796-1BFA62DA5E75.jpeg
D1419B09-5037-460B-9915-686271269647.jpeg
D7E970CC-321A-4687-A2C5-AC81FA0BB37E.jpeg

nice Trek, info on the bookbag you rocking i need something minimal to carry my stuff on rides

oh ok thanks. I think I remember him. He had a kickass M&N collection.
Any idea how to contact/order from him ?

Back
Top Bottom