Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn exclusive fitted be having some random restocks. Just decided to browse the site and they had the Orlando Magic blue pinstripe authentic shorts in my size that i've been looking forever for. Nice little find. I thought I was done with my Sacramento Kings checkerboard shorts from there, but damn another one from my list checked off.

I think i'm all done for shorts until they decide to release authentic pinstripe rockets shorts.

Nets M and XL
Copped with disco, even though i feel like I got somebody’s return, hope they kept the waistband tight for me :lol:.Thank you sir

to the resellers pedaling these on ebay, resell deez baby

I wish they were a bit longer, I’d have a few.

Yea the BP jerseys are definitely short. I have to think of them more as tees.

Speaking of fit, just got these in and the Smith is much more slim compared to the Wilkins. Considered getting a bigger size but imma stick with the 44.

IMG_0085.jpg

need that bird shooting shirt to sit til tomorrow. bout to cop all shooting shirts an patch em up.

my kareem finally comes today. gonna get that LA mamba hands patch to throw on other side of chest.

Damn I didn’t realize the 20% code was still around, I copped the Nets with a 10% code I found online.... oh well

I rather cop a bigger size then get it altered once I get it.... width wise 40 fits tight but length fits perfect so I get the 44 for the extra room then get it shortened at the cleaners... I'm 5'7 150 for reference lol

Back
Top Bottom