Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

If someone has side by side comparison of the NBA Logo in question on the original (real) jersey & shorts versus the M&N versions, could you please post? I realize I can probably find pages back, but if someone has a comparison handy, I appreciate it. Curious what everyone is talking about. Longtime M&N buyer but haven’t noticed this ‘glitch” yet on the new run of Lakers shorts & KB’s.

The placement is actually pretty bad to not mind it. These are the ones I got from BSTN about a month ago. I didn’t notice it until someone mentioned it here. I had it in the packaging the whole time. Comparing to my older laker shorts, the logo is placed about 2 inches to the right. Unacceptable for the price tag on them smh.

Attachments

• 905B92A2-FAC1-4EBE-BEE2-535253B1B60D.jpeg
    905B92A2-FAC1-4EBE-BEE2-535253B1B60D.jpeg
    263.4 KB · Views: 383
If someone has side by side comparison of the NBA Logo in question on the original (real) jersey & shorts versus the M&N versions, could you please post? I realize I can probably find pages back, but if someone has a comparison handy, I appreciate it. Curious what everyone is talking about. Longtime M&N buyer but haven’t noticed this ‘glitch” yet on the new run of Lakers shorts & KB’s.

I think it's more noticeable on the bigger sizes Kobe jerseys. Smaller sizes a little less noticeable. egaroc1 egaroc1 compared the shorts on the last page.

Why u gotta try n shift it for?? :lol:

now I see the the shift in the shorts.
oh wale 🤷🏽‍♂️ I beat the shorts down so it ain’t a deal Breaker as the jersey.
69A6F5BC-C5CA-4901-9852-DA248FD1DA72.jpeg
57DB1184-671E-41CC-8579-1919AB0C0D16.png

90/91 Nets shorts just popped up in a L.

Good looks. I've been trying to snipe a M.

The placement is actually pretty bad to not mind it. These are the ones I got from BSTN about a month ago. I didn’t notice it until someone mentioned it here. I had it in the packaging the whole time. Comparing to my older laker shorts, the logo is placed about 2 inches to the right. Unacceptable for the price tag on them smh.

I didn’t mean to rain on everybody‘s parade and make that the topic of discussion for the last three weeks. I paid $90 for mine and that’s too much for a pair with irregularities. But I will wear them proudly.........

90/91 Nets shorts just popped up in a L.

I appreciate that broski............

Last edited:
Retro worthy. That game was also.
67DB6E89-1751-4BB4-95E6-AABAD79B0F2D.jpeg
5C410C77-6FF4-43B5-ADDE-C59C64EB8C1E.jpeg
C2898B0E-2ECD-47AE-96F5-63A196ADE188.jpeg

Who's Kobe teabagging here? :lol:

^ nope. as I said before If the jersey looks good and is for the low low. Ill get it. Im not a Lakers, Cowgirls , Pats and spurs fan. But If its for the Low I'll wear it. It doesn't matter to me and its not that serious

Say that louder for the people in the back :emoji_speaking_head:

I didn’t mean to rain on everybody‘s parade and make that the topic of discussion for the last three weeks. I paid $90 for mine and that’s too much for a pair with irregularities. But I will wear them proudly.........

I appreciate that broski............
I wouldn’t mind it as much had I got them on heavy discount. But for retail, that’s unacceptable let alone worth it.

maybe gold logo Jordan jerseys coming

sad I had to buy the 1996 finals jersey and take off the finals patch to get it :lol:

Anyone know if the blue Kobe 96-97 alternate jersey comes with the misplaced nba logo too since the logo is gold as well?

Back
Top Bottom