Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

doesn't appear so, no.

Damn, that means the purple on those Kobe #8 jerseys are off just like the 2009 NBA Finals one? I think I could always tell the purple on the 2009 NBA Finals jersey seemed off before peeps on here clarified it was.

That's disappointing because I was looking forward to getting a #8 jersey in purple.

In terms of the misplaced gold logos on the rookie jerseys...is that true if bought from other sites as well—nba store, etc?

D601EA95-B9DB-410B-99C4-5E745B511B01.jpeg
A8CDEAD4-150C-40EF-823F-CF2D65DF7035.jpeg

In terms of the misplaced gold logos on the rookie jerseys...is that true if bought from other sites as well—nba store, etc?

It's a common issue plaguing any of those jerseys that were produced anytime this year after Kobe's passing that stems from the manufacturer so it won't matter where you purchase in person or whatever website you order them from. It's basically a production problem, retailers are just carrying f'd up merchandise distributed to them.

But it seems like a few on here have gotten lucky and received some that weren't terribly misplaced based on prior posts.

Swingman but still dope they’re branching out

hopefully some more college jerseys and maybe some Authenticator

The Lakers Champion authentics from that season were done horribly. Bad lettering and positioning all around.

Putting another band aid on a deep wound 😭
I know this is m&n thread but nbastore.eu have nike kobe jerseys...just ordered the swingman “8”
0E2C109B-1A20-46E4-BD67-FAB410D41FDF.png
ACDFCAF0-7EE6-4AFF-9084-2718D059E4CF.png

Back
Top Bottom