Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How often does mnn restock the 72-10 pinstripe piece? I had the Nike a few years ago but it got stolen from me 😭

I got my nike pinstripe altered... the lettering and numbers are mad low so it looks weird lol.... still going to wear it

Not Mitchell N Ness but thought I’d share anyways. Found this online and couldn’t pass up as all the other Lower Merion look super fake.

0E7D65B8-49EC-49DA-BCF9-13ADD90EDEAA.jpeg
7214EEF2-0B45-48C3-BFAC-360CA2037E46.jpeg

3E508042-F794-4C7D-AFCB-680666D7B0C4.jpeg

Returned my yellow rookie Kobe jersey to fanatics. I’ll probably cop the 98 AS Kobe instead once I get my refund

You're just gonna drive yourself insane worrying about stuff like this and if you're concerned w/ accuracy, you minus whale just dump your entire M&N collection because most of them aren't going to be on court spec.

I'm content with my Mitchell & Ness stuff although it's not 100% replication, but I feel most of them are better than the archaic jerseys that were manufactured by the companies who had the license at that time especially the shoe companies. The Mitchell & Ness ones have better details, font sizes, and quality for the most part with the exception of some.

I've gotten used to not having 100% replication since we've been dealing with retro Jordans similarly for like 20 years now.

Back
Top Bottom