Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Full Kit came in.
IMG_20200908_192047_696.jpg

Anybody here ran into someone rocking the same jersey out on the public as you do😁 Im not talking about Kobe jerseys which are very popular right now considering what happened or attending your state’s sports game in which everyone is representing their team. With all these Georgetown A.I. pickups would it be awesome if you stumbled across with someone rocking them as you do haha

I wish Mitchell & Ness would rehash Oilers Warren Moon jerseys. They haven't been manufactured since the 2000s. I'm fed up with seeing fakes flooding eBay for years now.

And for some odd reason I couldn't find good pictures online to post unfortunately.

Anybody here ran into someone rocking the same jersey out on the public as you do😁 Im not talking about Kobe jerseys which are very popular right now considering what happened or attending your state’s sports game in which everyone is representing their team. With all these Georgetown A.I. pickups would it be awesome if you stumbled across with someone rocking them as you do haha
I wish I can do this on the street
6d78ec0c8c8eaf31.png

Happened to me in college. Was rocking a Nike Hoyas shooting shirt, and was walking back from class. Passed a dude who lived in my dorm wearing the same one. I kinda grinned and said nice shirt. He like got offended, puffed up his chest and said "had mine first." Didn't have the heart to tell him he didn't, and it wasn't even close. Just shook my head and kept it moving. :lol:

I had one on my eBay watchlist sitting at $89 for probably 6-8 months, but I never had a rev30 and thought 3xl was for 400 pounders smh

You should have gotten one despite not being able to wear the size. I have all 3 colors and know I can't wear them, they're just collectable items. It's still a cool item to possess if you're a fan like that. And not $300 retail price.

I forgot the size on them because I haven't taken them out of the boxes for years. I used to take them out briefly to show my peeps who were curious about them. And Kobe actually wore size 6XL for his game jersey! Fans noticed it when it wsasn't tucked.

The game worn jerseys for those revised crappy Adidas material jerseys went for a lot when they were auctioned off occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom