Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

In order for the shorts to be accurate though, they won’t be baggy af like all of the shorts we’re accustomed to now. When Money was at UNC, they wore them daisy dukes. I wonder what type of cut they release if we get shorts too.

crying my eyes out because M&N restocked on orange zach thomas jerseys and all they have now is a small. just cant catch a break :smh: :emoji_cry:

Probably miss the jersey as well seeing how the school year has begun and I'm in the classroom, then football field all day.

My pockets can’t take it
643779DE-F533-4BE1-A8FA-42AD0B496A03.jpeg
1BAE57A0-41D9-4088-BBEF-4907CA123228.jpeg
Yup I’m in. Need full kit 🔥🔥🔥

Crazy how the MJ UNC Nike authentics that are good quality struggle to sell over $100 most of the time but this M&N will sell out at $300

the flip side of that is Kobe Nike swingmans that recently sold for $500 or so while m&n Kobe jerseys can be had for less than retail.

I love the GOAT but that MJ NC jersey material looks like road kill crappy. Material that has been recycled at the bottom of the quality spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom