Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I ordered this last month. Came home to it on my doorstep unexpectedly. Didn’t realize the shipping confirmation email went to my junk email folder all this time.

C6E58E49-B8ED-4F18-B65E-2B1941C58EE5.jpeg
EA57D5D4-C96E-4A25-9FBE-77887B38BA96.jpeg

I ordered this last month. Came home to it on my doorstep unexpectedly. Didn’t realize the shipping confirmation email went to my junk email folder all this time.

C6E58E49-B8ED-4F18-B65E-2B1941C58EE5.jpeg
EA57D5D4-C96E-4A25-9FBE-77887B38BA96.jpeg
I got the email just about an hour ago that it just shipped. Totally forgot about this 03 all star Kobe jersey since I believed it was about a month ago. Ill be letting go of my 04 all star Kobe jersey shortly as I don't need duplicate Kobe All star jerseys

Passed on the Blazers Sheed the first time around, cause I was pissed they made the Blazers font too small, but I had to pull the trigger soon as I was notified of the restock.

Had the Nike Swingman when I was a teenager and sold it. I regretted selling the piece ever since.

More Clippers Donald Sterling Era jerseys that Mitchell & Ness needs to put out...

How about Stanley Roberts? A guy who got out of shape and squandered his talent. He spent a majority of his time with the Clippers injured. Who doesn't like an overweight drug addict?
Roberts1.jpg

dunkmob.net dunkmob.net & maq25060 maq25060 reminded me about Brent Barry. They should make his jersey since his biggest accomplishment with the sorry Clippers was winning the 1996 Dunk Contest wearing a warm up jacket. They made the jacket years ago, but never any jerseys in that design. And Brent Barry looks like Owen Hart, just taller and slimmer.
Barry1.jpg
Barry3.jpg

They need to make the Fat Baron Davis jersey too since he changed numbers and wore that crappy Adidas material. I think Baron wore this design when Sterling called him fat from his courtside seat during a game.
BD1.jpg
BD2.jpg

Passed on the Blazers Sheed the first time around, cause I was pissed they made the Blazers font too small, but I had to pull the trigger soon as I was notified of the restock.

Had the Nike Swingman when I was a teenager and sold it. I regretted selling the piece ever since.
where did it restock??? authentic?

^^^LOL I remember that Baron Davis signing real well as I was heart broken when he left the Warriors and signed with the Clippers. Im a Warriors fan first and Kobe/Lakers fan second so you can imagine Ill never wear a Clippers jersey since it's the Warriors/Lakers>Clippers :lol:

Davis wanted to return home to L.A. was his reason for signing. I'm surprised they haven't made Warriors jerseys in a 2006-07 version. Yes I remember in 2007 when no. 8 seed Warriors upset no. 1 seed Mavericks. The best thing they ever did wearing those uniforms. They sucked most of the time wearing those. They even started bad the first year they wore them when Latrell Sprewell choked the coach in practice at the start of 1997-98 season! They last wore them in Stephen Curry's rookie year.

It's been 13 years and I think there would have been small demand for them if they made those during Warriors 2015-2019 championship runs.

Would you get one of these as a Warriors fan if they were cheap enough for you?
BDW1.jpg
BDW2.jpg
BDW3.jpg

What if they ever made one of these guys? I doubt it though because they're not mainstream names.
BDW4.jpg
BDW5.jpg

Elton Brand was supposed to remain in Los Angeles upon B. Diddy signing on, but he bolted to Phila.
x
Then they got Zach Randolph his first season. It didn’t finally click for Baron Davis until Blake Griffin took off (Baron Davis’ head coming out from the car BG jumped over is hilarious to me still........then they traded him that same season to Cleveland to reunite him with Byron Scott. :lol:

Swingman is up on fanatics, hopefully get the authentic soon

Davis wanted to return home to L.A. was his reason for signing. I'm surprised they haven't made Warriors jerseys in a 2006-07 version. Yes I remember in 2007 when no. 8 seed Warriors upset no. 1 seed Mavericks. The best thing they ever did wearing those uniforms. They sucked most of the time wearing those. They even started bad the first year they wore them when Latrell Sprewell choked the coach in practice at the start of 1997-98 season! They last wore them in Stephen Curry's rookie year.

It's been 13 years and I think there would have been small demand for them if they made those during Warriors 2015-2019 championship runs.

BDW1.jpg
BDW2.jpg
BDW3.jpg

What if they ever made one of these guys? I doubt it though because they're not mainstream names.
BDW4.jpg
BDW5.jpg
Hell yeah I would cop the authentic. I was actually so desperate for a Baron Davis jersey I copped the swingman, but sold it like 2 weeks after because the heat pressed graphics and the non shiny material bothered me LOL. I have the white Steph Curry rookie authentic and it's such a large difference vs the swingman Baron Davis. I never had a problem with swingman until Nike/Mitchell & Ness started heat pressing them.

I would cop a Jason Richardson authentic even though he wasn't a star.

Last edited:

BDW1.jpg
BDW2.jpg
BDW3.jpg

BDW4.jpg
BDW5.jpg

still got my Authentic Adidas BDiddy one. i also made an Arenas one from a blank....

Swingman is up on fanatics, hopefully get the authentic soon

can't wear jeseys since i'm a husky boy (though i still buy em) but i needs them shorts! authentic AND swingman.... c'mon M&N!!

Back
Top Bottom