Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Saw the email headline thinking they release some new Reggie but nope it's an actual collab with Miller beer...
20201002_075318.jpg

True testament that this company has absolutely no direction :lol:

I'm finally posting a picture of the only autographed jersey I have in my possession that I've mentioned a few times on here. It's the lone remnant from all the Mitchell & Ness jerseys I had from the 2000s because the rest were purged. This one was cut too big for a size 52. Dominique Wilkins' autograph on it is the only reason I still have it.

I got it signed by Wilkins at Fox Hills Mall Champs on the Friday of NBA All-Star Weekend in 2004. It was actually the prior original Champs location before it closed in 2010 and reopened at its current location in spring 2012 at that mall. It wasn't a long wait thankfully. He was really nice too. He even folded the jersey neatly and handed it back to me after he signed it!
IMG_4621.JPG
IMG_4624.JPG

This is clearly a jersey made in the 2000s based on the front bottom left tags for most who already know. Made in U.S.A. too.
IMG_4627.JPG

A closeup of Wilkins' autograph.
IMG_4629.JPG

I believe a few on here mentioned they have autographed jerseys. Please share them as well.

I'm finally posting a picture of the only autographed jersey I have in my possession that I've mentioned a few times on here. It's the lone remnant from all the Mitchell & Ness jerseys I had from the 2000s because the rest were purged. This one was cut too big for a size 52. Dominique Wilkins' autograph on it is the only reason I still have it.

I got it signed by Wilkins at Fox Hills Mall Champs on the Friday of NBA All-Star Weekend in 2004. It was actually the prior original Champs location before it closed in 2010 and reopened at its current location in spring 2012 at that mall. It wasn't a long wait thankfully. He was really nice too. He even folded the jersey neatly and handed it back to me after he signed it!
IMG_4621.JPG
IMG_4624.JPG

This is clearly a jersey made in the 2000s based on the front bottom left tags for most who already know. Made in U.S.A. too.
IMG_4627.JPG

A closeup of Wilkins' autograph.
IMG_4629.JPG

I believe a few on here mentioned they have autographed jerseys. Please share them as well.

Here is mine:

Back
Top Bottom