Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yeah

The Jerry logo wasn’t in play until the following season after Ewing’s rookie year

But they kept the jersey the same the following season, so the only thing different was adding the Jerry logo? Which would mean the only thing inaccurate about the Mitchell and Ness release is the year plate at the bottom, change it by one year and it would be accurate. That's not enough of a discrepancy to stop me from copping, I'm pulling the trigger eventually :lol:

kareem-abdul-jabbar-640x430.jpg

This design style is so odd yet so dope :lol: :pimp:

Am I the only one who prefers to buy from retailers vs EBay and other places?

I feel it's better for your peace of mind if you go to a reputable retailer as I've expounded on here previously. Prices with discount codes from retailers are either similar or a little higher than current eBay prices, but at least you'll never have to worry about getting a fake from retailers. Since prices on eBay aren't cheap like the late 2000s anymore, it's safer to go to retailers.

And fakes on eBay have improved so much now that they look like the real thing. Someone on here got got on eBay with a yellow Lakers Kobe Bryant jersey over the summer.

therealest1 therealest1 that jersey is fire bro and you was in his presence. I def feel like everyone’s collection is better with a KAJ piece in it due to what he has done on and off the court.

KAJ love is awesome. He def should be talked about more as far as GOAT talk.

Yeah it was random he attended that game and I lucked out that seat I used to occupy often was empty that day. Dog, don't remind me about how it used to be good times for me at Dodger Stadium being able to upgrade to better lower row seats! I had it good for a little over 2 years until things got acrimonious with my seating habits during 2019 season. June 2019 was the last time I was a fan there because the problems were going to be perpetual if I kept attending.

Kareem is one of the greatest ever, definitely the greatest center ever in my opinion. I think he doesn't get mentioned a lot because he accumulated a bad reputation for not being a nice person for decades now. It seems like people still hold a grudge against him over that. I think it's cost him coaching opportunities too. He's just a real dude who's direct and isn't diplomatic and not willing to pretend. And that makes people uncomfortable.

kareem-abdul-jabbar-640x430.jpg

This design style is so odd yet so dope :lol: :pimp:

I wouldn't say odd, but unique. The protruding shadows on the numbers have always been nice and distinct. Lakers jerseys are also unique because the yellow ones were designated as their home jersey despite being colored for decades due to a grandfather clause. But that's irrelevant now because all home teams have the option to wear colored jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom